Descriptions for Description
Name: Photo Editor Movavi: Remove Objects & Enhance
Release Date: April 11, 2017
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.0 or later
Includes: K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.movavi.com/mac-photo-editor/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/photo-editor-movavi-remove-objects-enhance/id910837444?mt=12
Photo Editor Movavi is the fastest way to turn good photos into spectacular shots. Remove any unnecessary element from your images, improve quality, and edit your photos in just a few easy steps.
Easily remove random bystanders, inconvenient fences and ugly power lines from your travel panoramas with a single action: just select the unwanted object and hit Start Erasing – everything else is done automatically, thanks to Movavi’s unique optimized removal algorithm. Copy and paste objects between different pictures as well, even change their size or rotate them. You can use the Clone Tool for any final touch-ups if necessary.
Many photo defects, like overexposed or overly dark images or a skewed horizon are often discovered only after you’ve finished shooting. But that doesn’t mean you have to delete the ‘spoiled’ photos – Movavi makes it easy to fix these problems. Eliminate composition issues in no time: crop, rotate, and flip image with one click. Manually adjust the main image parameters – brightness, contrast, saturation, and more – or let the smart automatic filter improve the quality of your pictures.
New retouching tools will help you hide skin imperfections like pimples or wrinkles, whiten teeth and get rid of the red-eye effect.
Give yourself a complete makeover with the new make-up kit: experiment with various shades of blusher, eyeshadow, and lipstick, add mascara, even change the eye color.
Finally, give your shots that special touch with stylish filters like Lomo, Sepia, Posterization, Pop-Art, Disco, and many others, apply textures and overlays – why not mix and match several effects at once?
Get Photo Editor Movavi now if you want to:
* Improve image quality with one click
* Crop, flip, rotate, and resize your pictures
* Manually adjust image settings: hue, saturation, color temperature, and more
* Straighten the horizon in your photos automatically or manually
* Instantly remove unwanted objects from photos
* Clip objects from the background and replace that background with a solid color fill or even another picture
* Apply filters, text captions and watermarks on images
* Retouch skin and teeth, remove red-eye
* Add makeup to your portraits
* Save images in all popular formats – JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and more
Input: BMP, DPX, EXR, GIF (not animated), JPEG, JPEG 2000, JPEG-LS, PAM, PBM, PCX, PGM, PGMYUV, PIC, PIX, PNG, PPM, PTX, Sun Rasterfile, TARGA, TIFF, WebP, XBM, XFace, XWD
Output: BMP, DPX, JPEG, PBM, PCX, PGM, PNG, PPM, TGA, TIFF, XBM
Please feel free to send questions to our Support Team at http://www.movavi.com/support.html any time. We’re always happy to hear from you and help you out!
What's New in Version 4.2:
• Added new beauty tools to the retouching section: Foundation, Hair color, Shine removal, and Skin smoothing
• The "Copy / Paste" function now has a separate tab for the familiar selection tools (rectangle, polygonal lasso, and lasso) and new options like outline and shadow
• Added a new "Before / After" preview option that enables side-by-side comparison of the edited photo with the original
• Select colors from your image using the new color picker in any color choice menu: for text, outlines, and even retouching tools
• Watch animated GIFs to learn how to use the various retouching tools
• Read fun photography tips and facts while you’re waiting for processing to finish – the progress bar is now much more entertaining to watch
• Zooming and navigating photos has been optimized for touch gestures
• The "Adjust" and "Background Removal" tool tabs offer improved usability
• The hints for editing tools no longer prevent you from using hotkey combinations
• Minor bug fixes