Looking for a PDF reader for Mac with good editing tools? Most of the software for Mac that you can find online for download is not that great.
Free desktop apps usually lack advanced options and have inadequate formatting tools, and higher-quality paid programs can be out of the question because of their high price.
We decided to combine the best features of the available OS X PDF editors without the drawbacks to come up with a Mac PDF Editor you’ll like. Create and update contract drafts, combine multiple scans into PDF files, and much more!
PDF and Image Viewing
- Read standard PDF documents on Mac computers: text documents, articles, forms, booklets, and more
- Open pictures in PNG or JPG formats
- Switch between tabs in open documents
- Scale pages from 25% to 400%
- Change page order and add new pages to PDFs
- Update catalogues when products or prices change
- Select just the pages you need from a larger document and delete the rest
- Rotate pages by 90° or 180° if they were scanned in the wrong orientation
- Export documents, images, and projects from Word, Excel, Photoshop, or AutoCAD as PDFs, then open and combine them in the PDF Editor
- Create a single PDF document to store scans of receipts or monthly reports
- No need to rescan a large document if one or two pages weren’t scanned correctly: scan just those pages again and add them to the original PDF file
- Save the contents of individual PDF pages from larger documents as standalone PDFs
- Extract pages as JPG or PNG images
- Save images as PDF pages
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Web Site: https://www.movavi.com/pdf-editor-mac/
What’s New in Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.