|Name||Mountain Duck 220.127.116.1155 [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-01-15 02:45:32|
|Files||Mountain Duck 18.104.22.16855 [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (128.7 MB)|
Mountain Duck, based on the solid open-source foundation of Cyberduck, allows you to mount remote volumes in Finder on OS X and File Explorer on Windows. Access remote files as if they were on a local disk, and edit them with your preferred applications. A minimalist user interface in the menu bar allows you to quickly mount remote volumes. Bookmarks are shared with Cyberduck if installed.
All major protocols are supported to connect to just about any server or cloud storage, including WebDAV, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack Swift, FTP, and SFTP.
Unlike other solutions, installation on OS X requires no administrator privileges and zero system extensions.
- OS X 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
What’s New in Mountain Duck 22.214.171.12455
- Search field in menu to allow filtering bookmarks
- Connecting to different libraries (SharePoint)
- Default connection profile (Microsoft SharePoint Site) to connect so specific site (Sharepoint)
- Create shared link for file (OneDrive, SharePoint)
- Support for checkin and checkout of files when locking files (SharePoint)
- Updated toolbar icons in Preferencs window (macOS)
- Skip synchronizing temporary files from browser downloads (Chrome, Edge, Firefox)
- Failure renaming shared files (Google Drive)
- Failure listing folders with OneNote documents (OneDrive)
- No attempt to authenticate using SSH agent (SFTP)
- Error -36 copying files in Finder (Backblaze B2, macOS)
- Allow accessing shortcuts for files and folders (Google Drive)