Mountain Duck 2.5
Mountain Duck, based on the solid open-source foundation of Cyberduck, allows you to mount remote volumes in Finder on OS X and File Explorer on Windows. Access remote files as if they were on a local disk, and edit them with your preferred applications. A minimalist user interface in the menu bar allows you to quickly mount remote volumes. Bookmarks are shared with Cyberduck if installed.
All major protocols are supported to connect to just about any server or cloud storage, including WebDAV, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack Swift, FTP, and SFTP.
Unlike other solutions, installation on OS X requires no administrator privileges and zero system extensions.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.3 or later 64 bit
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mountain-duck/id1024974133?mt=12
What’s New in Mountain Duck 2.5
- [Feature] Include shared items (OneDrive) (#10107)
- [Feature] Add support to login with Shared Access Signature (SAS) Token (Azure)
- [Feature] Create and delete team drives (Google Drive)
- [Bugfix] Cannot create new vault in team drive (Google Drive, Cryptomator) (#10324)
- [Bugfix] Missing files in folders of vault (Google Drive, Cryptomator) (#10315)