Mountain Duck 2.4
Mountain Duck, based on the solid open-source foundation of Cyberduck, allows you to mount remote volumes in Finder on OS X and File Explorer on Windows. Access remote files as if they were on a local disk, and edit them with your preferred applications. A minimalist user interface in the menu bar allows you to quickly mount remote volumes. Bookmarks are shared with Cyberduck if installed.
All major protocols are supported to connect to just about any server or cloud storage, including WebDAV, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack Swift, FTP, and SFTP.
Unlike other solutions, installation on OS X requires no administrator privileges and zero system extensions.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.3 or later 64 bit
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mountain-duck/id1024974133?mt=12
What’s New in Mountain Duck 2.4
- Improved performance accessing many files in Finder (macOS)
- Updated filesystem drivers (Windows)
- Improved performance accessing vaults (Cryptomator)
- Error saving document from Microsoft Excel (macOS)
- Error saving document from Pages (macOS)
- Failure copying many files in Finder (macOS)
- Saving file from Microsoft Word to vault fails on second attempt (Cryptomator, macOS)
- Finder resets working directory with umlaut in folder name (macOS)