|Created on||2016-04-08 12:55:57|
|Files||Moom 3.2.5/Moom 3.x [SP].zip (1.27 MB)|
Moom 3.2.5/moom325.dmg (5.40 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Release Date: April 07, 2016
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Courtesy of Special [K]
More information: http://manytricks.com/moom
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/moom/id419330170?mt=12
Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
What's New in Version 3.2.5:
Bug Fixes and Improvements
・Fixes a bug in Moom 3.2.4 that made moving windows to other displays impossible under certain circumstances. We apologize for the inconvenience!