|Name||Monit 2 0 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-02-14 22:21:23|
|Files||Monit 2 0 MAS TNT.zip (13.81 MB)|
Slide out Notification Center to quickly see key performance data for your Mac, such as CPU, Memory, Disk, Network and Battery. Click the charts to drill down and reveal more details. Click the Network and Disk Icons to view even more data.
Monit Widget is a modest, but ambitious, Notification Center Widget for monitoring your Computer.
Please see https://mmonit.com/widget/ for more details.
- The Widget connects to an external host to get your Public IPaddress. This is the only reliable way to obtain your address. No data is sent, only read.
- The Top3 App List shows App CPU usage normalized (0100%) across all CPU cores.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later 64 bit
Web Site: https://mmonit.com/widget/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/monit/id1014850245?mt=12
What’s New in Monit 2.0
This is a bigger update which brings sensors information to the widget and exact process resource usage. A small Monit Helper program is needed for the cool stuff in this release. The Helper program is free and can be downloaded from our Web-Pages. Here is a summary of changes in this version.
- New: Show CPU and GPU Temperature
- New: Show and animate Fan speed. The fan icon correlates rotation with the physical fan rpm
- New: Report CPU and Memory usage for the top 5 Processes that use most resources. 
- New: Show Processes using Disk i/o. 
- New: Show Time on Battery since Boot for MacBooks.
- Fixed: Support for both macOS High Sierra 10.13 and Mojave 10.14
- Fixed: UI and DarkMode improvements
* With the Helper, the ‘top five lists’ of processes using CPU, Memory and Disk i/o is exact and include all processes running on the system. Values are aggregated into the parent process so it is possible to, for instance, see how much Memory Safari is using by including all its sub-processes.