|Created on||2015-07-10 22:31:40|
|Files||MKVtools 3.3.2 + [KG]/EGSoft.zip (75.44 kB)|
MKVtools 3.3.2 + [KG]/mkvtools3.3.2.zip (37.77 MB)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 (or above)
• Convert from a variety of video file formats like MKV, MP4, OGM and AVI into MKV videos..
• Can convert most videos without having to re-encode the video track and/or the audio track, so processing takes minutes instead of hours and no quality is lost.
• Simplified, intuitive user interface that takes the guess work out of processing MKV videos.
• Ability to convert various surround sound audio to 5.1 AC3 or 5.1 AAC.
• Intuitively select desired video, audio and/or subtitle tracks to process, with the ability to verify the selections using video preview.
• Define presets for one step automated encoding and track selections settings.
• Burn (i.e., hard code) subtitle tracks into the video, or mux (soft subtitles) from internal tracks or from external subtitle files commonly found on the internet.
• Control the font, size and positioning of the embedded subtitles.
• Split MKV videos into segments of a specified file size or by start/end time.
• Turn off an MKV video's header removal compression to allow more compatibility with playback and editing.
• Join MKV videos.
• Extract the selected tracks from MKV videos as individual video and/or audio files.
• Add jobs to a queue either individually or in batches via drag and drop so you can process multiple files overnight (registered copies only).
• Apply one setting to a group of files for easy batch creations (registered copies only).
• Enter a "Watch Mode" for which MKVtools will process all videos place in a defined folder (registered copies only).
Version 3.3.2 (released 10/17/13):
• Fixed a library bug that may happen for OS X 10.6 users.
• Fixed a bug that may cause the app to freeze for OS X 10.8 users.
• Fixed a bug in the registration window that would prevent the user name from displaying properly
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later
For MORE info:
[PLEASE NOTE: This developer has unfortunately chosen to *DISCONTINUE* support for "Snow Leopard" starting with MKVtools 3.4, so THIS is the LAST planned release that will work under MacOS X 10.6.8.]
To Mac OS X v10.10 ("Yosemite"), or later, users:
The above package is NOT really intended for you (this software is still under active development and the included version is NOT the most recent).
To open the current Special [K] build of "EmmGunn Software [KG]" under Mac OS X v10.10 ("Yosemite"), or later: 1) "Get Info" on "EmmGunn Software [KG]", 2) check the box to "Open in 32-bit mode" and close the "Get Info" window, and 3) open "EmmGunn Software [KG]" and proceed normally.
Link for more information: http://www.emmgunn.com/mkvtools/mkvtoolshome.html
MKVtools is a Mac OS X application used for the creation and editing of MKV videos. It is an update and more specialized version of the original MKVtools, so if you are familiar with its operation, you should be comfortable using this rebranded version. As the name might imply, MKVtools is a graphical interface for a variety of tools useful for processing video files. Mencoder, Mplayer, and the binaries from Mkvtoolnix do the brunt of the work. Limitations to MKVtools’ capabilities are most often due to limitations with these applications.
When you open a video file in MKVtools, you will be presented with a list of video, audio and subtitle tracks contained in the file. Sometimes there will be enough information for you to determine what each track represents. If not, you can select a video and an audio track (and optionally a subtitle track) to preview the tracks in an mplayer window.
Once you’ve determined which tracks you are interested in, you can either convert the tracks into an MKV video, or you can extract the tracks individually to manipulate in your favorite video application. You also can edit MKV files by either splitting or joining videos, or you can add tracks to the video.