|Name||Mitti 1.5.6 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-05-29 05:31:56|
|Files||Mitti 1.5.6 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (18.98 MB)|
THE EASY-TO-USE YET POWERFUL VIDEO CUE SOFTWARE FOR MAC OS
Mitti is a modern, feature-packed but easy-to-use pro video cue playback solution for live events, theatre, audiovisual shows, performances and exhibitions.
NICE, EASY AND POWERFUL
Mitti has a clear, intuitive, uncluttered user interface with an easy to learn and use workflow, on top of the modern, 64bit, low-latency audio and a really powerful GPU-accelerated video playback engine driven by it’s robust, SMPTE-time-speaking internal clock.
VARIOUS CUE TYPES & CUE-LEVEL PREFERENCES
You can create Cues in Mitti from video and still image files of course, audio files, as well as a rich-set of inputs, including Cameras, Syphon and NDI sources. Cues have their individual geometry, color, video effect, audio output and transition settings.
- Videos, Still Images & PDF Files.
- Cameras. Including native Blackmagic support.
- Syphon & NDI™ Servers.
- Audio Files.
- Color Controls.
- Video Effects.
- Movie In/Out Points.
- Audio Channel Routing.
- macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Mitti 1.5.6
- Pause at End is default for new installations
- Added option to Auto-Extend Mono files to Stereo
- Hide Mouse Cursor on Fullscreen Outputs
- Added option to start Mitti on Timecode-Slave mode
- NDI 4.1 support
- Added new Crop.fs Video Effect that allows cropping from sides
- Added new Color Controls.fs Video Effect
- Removed the option to auto-transcode legacy (32bit) media
- Panic with Rewind restarts playback of the Cue sometimes
- In certain circumstances
Enterdoes not start playback
- Playlist Loop not working right after importing a Cue when Pause at End is enabled
- Looping is broken when using LOAD as the JUMP action
- Jumping from a looping and Pause at End-ed Cue may breaks playback
- Jumping and play/trigger from a Pause at End-ed Cue will mark the next Cue as Current anyway
- Audio Cue names include full path
- Random white screen "flash" when going to Fullscreen
- Cannot render alpha correctly of some files
- Auto-scroll does not working as expected
- Cannot load .gif still images
- ISF effects with "Imported" images do not working
- Cue-level Audio Routing always shows "Project’s Default" after project loading even if it uses "Custom"
- If Metal is not supported, an error dialog should present
- Multiple audio devices with the same name won’t be listed