|Name||Mirror for Sony TV 1.4|
|Created on||2017-03-10 01:12:12|
|Files||Mirror for Sony TV 1.4.zip (7.34 MB)|
Name: Mirror for Sony TV
Release Date: March 08, 2017
Developer: AirBeamTV BV
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.airbeam.tv
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mirror-for-sony-tv/id1173947380?mt=12
Application to mirror the screen of your Mac to any Sony Bravia Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed!
This works on any Sony Smart TV from the 2012 models onwards.
To see if your TV is supported and your local network is good enough for screen mirroring, please download the FREE trial version here: http://bit.ly/MirrorSony
In using the app, there will be a about 1 to 2 seconds of latency. So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
The quality of your experience will be dependant on the quality of your local network. Some tips to enhance the experience:
- Preferably, connect your TV by LAN cable to your router.
- Use an "ac" router. If you don't have one, then an "n" router.
- Try not to overload your wifi network by moving big files around while you are mirroring.
How the app works:
After launching the app, you will see the app icon appearing in the top bar of your Mac. Click on the icon and you will see a list of options:
Here we scan your home network for connected Sony Smart TVs. When a TV is found in the same network as your Mac, it will be listed here. To start mirroring, select the TV from this list.
Under Displays, you will see all your screens. The primary screen of your Mac, or, when you have another monitor connected, you will see that screen as well. Please select the screen that you would like to have mirrored on your Sony TV.
Enable Audio: you can choose whether you would like to hear the audio on your Mac or through the speakers of your Sony TV.
When you are experiencing performance issues with the app, it might be because your local network is not coping with the video data that we are sending from your Mac to your Sony. You can select a lesser quality network and try again.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or post a message on our Facebook page.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.4:
- Automatically adapts the stream resolution to the currently mirrored display to avoid unnecessary frame upsampling
- Automatically adapts the stream resolution to the computer CPU
- Minor performance optimization lowering the CPU load
- Minor stream format improvement
- Fixes an issue occasionally occurring in the generated stream. This avoids occasional TV errors reporting unsupported file or audio format