|Name||Minitube 3.6.7 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-12-26 19:07:17|
|Files||Minitube 3.6.7 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (33.90 MB)|
Minitube is a YouTube desktop application. With it you can watch YouTube videos in a new way: you type a keyword, Minitube gives you an endless video stream. Minitube aims to create a TV-like experience. It automatically plays videos one after another, so sit back and enjoy.
By consuming less CPU, Minitube preserves battery life and keeps your laptop cool. That’s because Minitube takes advantage of QuickTime and does not use the Flash Player. Minitube plays HD videos up to 1080p. Go full-screen and watch them play smoothly.
With Minitube you can search by keyword, search YouTube channels or just paste a YouTube URL.
Minitube focuses on a pleasing overall experience, not on having tons of features. Here’s what Minitube can do:
- Channel subscriptions without using a YouTube account
- Compact mode: a small, always-on-top window
- Take video snapshots at full resolution
- Editable playlist: drag’n’drop and remove videos
- Stop after this video: “Last one, kids!”
- Sort videos by relevance, date, view count and rating
- Filter videos by publication date, video duration and video quality
- Search by keyword, channel name or paste a YouTube link. Suggestions while typing.
- Remembers recent keywords and channels. These can be cleared if needed.
- YouTube categories: “Most Popular”, “Music”, “Games”, etc.
- Related videos
- Fullscreen mode: mouse cursor, toolbar and playlist autohide
- Copy YouTube link to clipboard
- Share on Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Translated to more than 30 languages including German, French, Italian, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew and Chinese.
- OS X 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Minitube for YouTube 3.6.7