|Created on||2017-02-26 01:55:11|
|Files||MindNode 2.4.5.zip (14.63 MB)|
Name: MindNode 2 – Delightful Mind Mapping
Version: 2.4.5 (2.4.6)
Release Date: January 31, 2017
Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
Developer: IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://mindnode.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mindnode-2-delightful-mind-mapping/id992076693?mt=12
Note: The downloadable demo is at 2.4.5. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 2.4.6.
MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
• Create new ideas with a single click
• Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
• Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
• Fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions
• Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
• Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
• Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
• Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
• Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
• Get things done by turning nodes into tasks, with parent nodes showing your progress
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
• Export your tasks to Apple’s Reminders, Things, and OmnifFocus
• Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown, TaskPaper, Microsoft Word, CSV, or text outline
MindNode for iOS
Create mind maps with the tap of your finger on your iPad and iPhone. Browse them on your Apple Watch and automatically share them between all your devices using iCloud Drive. MindNode for iOS is available on the App Store.
MindNode for AppleWatch
View your mind maps and tasks directly on your wrist using MindNode for Apple Watch. Free with MindNode for iOS.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on twitter at @mindnode. You can also read our User Guides or browse our FAQs on http://mindnode.com/support.
What's New in Version 2.4.5 (2.4.6):
• Fixes a glitch in the title bar when restoring a document on launch
• Fixes a glitch in the title bar when using the "Edit Image" functionality
• Fixes a bug where the context menu for nodes wasn't shown
• Fixes a crash when dragging a file onto the link panel
• Retain the sort order when sorting nodes by task
• Retain all tags when importing a TaskPaper document
• Correctly import all characters after a tag in a TaskPaper document
• Ensure the correct stroke width is set after applying a theme
• Don’t add a border when pasting a subnode onto an other subnode in the same document
If you like this update, please consider reviewing us on the App Store. This helps us a lot. Thank you!