|Created on||2019-02-24 23:27:04|
|Files||MindManager.Mac.12.0.161.zip (179.0 MB)|
MindManager’s flexible mind maps promote creative thinking and quick organization of ideas. Mind mapping fosters a free flow of ideas which can be used to brainstorm solutions, develop business plans and strategies. It’s also the perfect tool for planning meetings & events and taking notes.
The World’s Most Powerful Mind Mapping Software
- Turn mental & digital clutter into actionable clarity
- Work like your brain does: quickly & dynamically
- See the big picture and little details in one view
- Stop things from falling through the cracks
Use MindManager for Mac like a virtual whiteboard where you can visually capture your best thinking. The Quick Entry feature lets you keep up with the flow of ideas. Then just drag and drop to organize and prioritize information.
Using MindManager maps encourages team participation in meetings because everyone can see you adding notes, priority markers, and other relevant information as the conversation moves forward. Documenting your meetings in MindManager ensures all ideas are retained and can be shared for follow-up on action items.
MindManager is the perfect tool for aggregating and displaying information, whether your goal is to create an organization chart, assemble facts for a white paper, or create a presentation outline. With MindManager, you can collect relevant attachments, notes, and links all in one place and view notes in context.
Create and Communicate Plans
Use MindManager to lay out the details of project and strategic plans and to gain buy-in from all stakeholders. MindManager helps everyone involved see the big picture and all the details in context.
Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or later
Web Site: Web Site: http://www.mindjet.com/
What’s New in Mindjet MindManager for Mac 12.0.161
- Conditional formatting changed the stories your maps could tell. Now the next chapter is here. SmartRules™ extends and goes beyond conditional formatting, empowering you to automatically trigger changes in actual topic data reducing repetitive tasks and transforming maps from simply representing your processes and workflows, to driving and accelerating them.
- Write rules that change topic icons, tags, properties, progress & priority markers, based on specific triggers
- Apply SmartRules to individual objects or topics, select branches or full diagrams
- Automate content updates to task lists, project plans, flowcharts and more, saving time and igniting productivity
Objects & Smart Shapes:
- Shapes direct attention and enable understanding in a way words never can and we’ve added 12 powerful new shapes to our object library. Group topics or process parts within shapes to distinguish areas of importance, or combine customizable Smart Shapes to build new templates and diagram types that support your unique objectives.
- Enrich, clarify and expand map content with 12 new shapes including stars, arrows, brackets, funnels and many others
- Easily group content within shapes to define processes, illustrate concepts and more
- Create custom diagrams quickly and easily with new smart funnels & matrices
- Too much visual variety can distract people from what you want them to see. Our new topicadjustment tools help you easily eliminate inconsistencies in topic alignment, so your audience will immediately focus on your presentation’s content, instead of its structure.
- Standardize topic width to create more readable & engaging presentations
- Adjust topic width manually or with a single click
- Apply changes to individual topics or entire maps
HTML5 Export & Publish Filtering:
- Clear directions keep everyone on the right path. With new filtering and linking capabilities built into our HTML5 Export and Publish tools, recipients of your shared maps can more quickly and easily find the information you want them to see, moving projects and conversations forward.
- Make shared maps easier for people to navigate, understand and respond to
- Exported & published maps can be filtered on icons, tags, resources and saved queries
- Create direct topic links to visually guide recipients to the content you want them to see
Dark Mode Support:
- Send your maps into the dark… and bring your best thinking to light. Dark Mode fans can now work in MindManager within their preferred Mac environment, creating rich content with minimized eyestrain, enhanced focus and a dramatic visual vibe.
- Enjoy a MindManager experience seamlessly adapted to Mojave Dark Mode
- Optimized menus and icons keep map content the center of attention
- Automaticallyadjusting mode can also be changed manually in Mac settings
Touch Bar Support:
- Step away from the mouse and put MindManager at your fingertips. Dynamic Touch Bar controls let you work more efficiently and intuitively than ever, with fewer clicks, easier updating and menus that anticipate your every move.
- Contextspecific menus automatically surface the appropriate options for the most popular MindManager commands
- Predictive text saves typing time and speeds map building
- Add themes, export files and much more with a single touch
- First impressions influence everything that follows. Our new visual themes feature fresh colors, modern fonts and personalitypacked designs that set an immediate tone for your presentation, and instantly convey subtle yet significant messages about your brand, style, and content.
- Choose from 40+ stunning new visual themes, from polished to whimsical to dramatic
- Transform any map’s look, feel and tone with a single click
- Effortlessly switch themes to engage different audiences and support different goals
- The right conditions can grow old ideas to new heights. Now you can enrich content created in XMind and FreeMind applications with a whole new degree of depth, meaning and value, using MindManager’s bestinclass mapping and diagramming tools.
- Convert XMind and FreeMind maps to MindManager files and evolve them leveraging the full breadth of MindManager features
- Import files directly into MindManager
- Maintain map structure and content from the original applications, with no loss of data