Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Web Site: http://www.mindjet.com/us/products/mindmanager_6_mac/?s=6
Visualize and manage information by creating mind maps in order to increase your productivity level and share information with your team in a straightforward manner
MindManager is a mind mapping solution for macOS that helps you transpose your ideas into well-organized charts. This way you can efficiently record brainstorming sessions with your team and develop strategies with ease.
Mind mapping solution featuring built-in templates
To help you get started, MindManager comes with a collection of predesigned map templates suitable for various types of projects: communication, personal productivity, project management, strategy, or team productivity.
Naturally, you can also start projects from scratch and begin developing new structures with the same ease. Most of the MindManager map drawing tools can be accessed either via the top app toolbar or by using the contextual menu associated with each element.
Within the MindManager canvas area you get to easily create topics and subtopics, to establish boundaries or relationships between them, to insert notes, images, hyperlinks, or attach any document.
Create mind maps to organize your ideas and develop project strategies
Moreover, MindManager can integrate with the default macOS Contacts, Calendar, and Reminder applications, so for each item included in your map you can create a calendar event, set a reminder, or even make it into a smart calendar topic.
MindManager also plays well with other third party solutions: the mind map projects can be exported to file formats compatible with Pages, Keynote, Microsoft Word or PowerPoint. The utility can also save the data to popular image formats, web compatible documents, or text files.
The MindManager projects can also be uploaded to the Mindjet Cloud for easy sharing or synchronization between devices.
Versatile software solution for keeping track of your team brainstorming sessions
All in all, MindManager has everything you need to record or share your ideas with team members or customers. The app allows you to create well-organized maps, and you can export the data to various file formats for easy sharing.
What’s new in MindManager 11.0.143
February 20th, 2018
NEW! Expanded Template Library – Visualize new paths to achievement, growth and profit:
- See your tasks, ideas, plans and possibilities in whole new ways with more than a dozen inspired NEW and improved templates, each designed to empower sharper thinking, smarter decisions and better outcomes.
- Timelines, workflow diagrams and concept maps illuminate correct paths and drive efficient action
- Venn, onion and swim lane diagrams give you a clearer understanding of relationships and intersections
- Customizable matrices empower you to correlate ideas and quickly assess risk, reward, value, urgency, priority and more
- Enrich diagrams leveraging the full breadth of MindManager features and functions to create robust portraits of concepts, strategies and plans
NEW! Digital Architect – Your vision. Our tools. Endless possibilities:
- Customize existing templates with shapes, swim lanes, text boxes, images, dividers and more, to clarify relationships and accountability. Or create whole new structures to organize and understand your world. You have free rein over the way your map looks, the story it tells about your business and the results it helps you achieve.
- Create custom business process models and strategic plans that are beautiful, meaningful and easy to execute on
- Visualize a plan, proposal or your entire business in new ways that can expose risks, highlight opportunities and reveal unexpected new paths to goals
- Add logos, headlines, images, and other design elements for a branded look and feel
NEW! Interactive Presentation Export – Make your point with REAL power:
- Introduce a new level of polish, professionalism and impact into the viewing experience with the latest evolution of the HTML5 Interactive Map Export. Present the exact content you want recipients to see, exactly the way you want them to see it, with clear, simple controls that make navigation effortless for map pros and novices alike, and keep them focused on your map’s substance, not its structure.
- Maps can be viewed and navigated as easily as PowerPoint, removing the barriers between your content and your audience
- Choose Standard or Presentation mode to control the viewing experience
- Maps can be easily shared on websites, intranets, or as files
NEW! Publisher – Send your maps on a journey of their own:
- Some maps are too good to keep to yourself. Our new Publish tool lets you quickly and easily share maps with colleagues, show proposals and plans to customers, or simply put your masterpieces “out there” for others to learn from, be inspired by and build on.
- Share maps via link, or embed directly into blog or social media posts
- Publish content customized with your company or product logo for a branded experience
- Viewable by anyone with a web connection and browser – no license necessary
Multiple Topic Links:
- Enrich map topics with multiple external links, for instant access to all the resources that give support and context to your map content.
View Link Titles:
- Clear, concise hyperlink text shows the destination page title, or your own custom wording, so everyone knows exactly where they’re going, before they click.
Map Roll Up:
- Pull together and summarize selected data from other maps into a single dashboard map that keeps key information visible, up-to-date and top-of-mind
- Track task effort, task milestones, calculate summary tasks using task roll-ups, manage task dependencies and utilize a project calendar to track working days.
- Quickly switch between diagrams by merging them into a single tabbed application view. Drag tabs to reorder diagrams or open them in separate windows.
- See how many subtopics a main topic contains without having to expand it, for an immediate sense of its depth and detail.