|Name||Microsoft Outlook 2019 VL v16.27 Multilingual macOS.zip|
|Created on||2019-07-26 01:15:05|
|Files||Microsoft Outlook 2019 VL v16.27 Multilingual macOS.zip (806.7 MB)|
Stay organized with an email and calendar experience that’s fast and looks great. Managing your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks has never been easier. The new Outlook for Mac has push mail support so your inbox is always up to date.
The improved conversation view automatically organizes your inbox around threaded conversations, so you’ll never hunt for related messages again. And the new message preview gives you the first sentence of an email just below the subject line, so you can quickly decide if you want to read it now or come back later.
- Easy navigation between the five main Outlook elements: Mail, Calendar, People, Tasks, and Notes.
- Push Mail support ensures that your inbox is always up to date.
- Move messages from your inbox to an Online Archive on the server to make space in your mailbox. An online archive folder in the navigation pane provides access to your archived messages when you need them.
- Propose New Time. When you receive a meeting request for a time that is not preferable, you can propose a new meeting time. The meeting organizer can easily accept or decline your proposal.
- Side by Side Calendar. See multiple calendars in parallel.
- Weather Forecast in Calendar. Will it be sunny or rainy? No need to look up your local weather forecast because Outlook shows the weather info right in the Calendar view.
- Category Sync. Categories, including their names and colors, are now synced and the same in Outlook for Mac, Outlook for Windows, and the Outlook Web App.
English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish,French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean,Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
What’s New in Microsoft Outlook 2019 VL v16.27
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.