Name: Drive Scope
Release Date: 01 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.8.5 or later (including macOS 10.13)
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.micromat.com/products/drive-scope
Drive Scope is an advanced SMART drive-testing and health-warning application. Building on the improvements to the SMART check in TechTool Pro, Drive Scope not only provides early warning when a drive is on the path to failure, but provides a deep dive into the health of the drive.
See what errors have occurred, and when, along with whether the errors are temporary or an indicator of overall failure. You can even trigger the drive’s internal testing to run manually, providing instant access to up-to-date drive health information.
What’s New in Micromat Drive Scope 1.0.2
- Added option to install code signed SAT SMART Driver, enabling support for SMARTsupported external USB and FireWire drives
- Fix for ‘Time to Complete’ field being editable in the SelfTest category
- Fixed Drive Scope Uninstaller application for OS X 10.9.5 or earlier users
- Updates to the Drive Scope PDF manual
- Other improvements and enhancements