|Name||Mettle Flux v1.11 mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-08 02:48:59|
|Files||Mettle Flux v1.11 mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (67.51 MB)|
360° 3D Volumetric Fractal Flames for After Effects and Premiere Pro.
Creating haunting and beautiful backgrounds, Nebulas, and much more. We have harnessed the beauty of fractal flames, made them easy-to-use, Volumetric, and GPU accelerated.
- Formats: Flat (Rectilinear), 360/VR Monoscopic and Stereoscopic O/U and SBS
- Preset Panel for one click application of animations
- Additional presets in FLUX Effects Control Panel in After Effects
- Mettle Globe Preview Panel to work and view results in 360
- Customize with: Force Field, Mutations, Iterations, Evolutions, Lights, Symmetry
- GPU Accelerated, with Volumetric Rendering
- Supports native After Effects 3D camera
- Built-in camera for After Effects and Premiere Pro
Flux feels like science fiction after so many years wishing that I could have a tool like this.
I’ve had a deep fascination with fractal flames for over 20 years, but the extreme render times and lack of interactive control in programs like Electric Sheep has always kept them a distant fascination. Now along comes Flux, and it absolutely floors me. Not only do I finally get to play with fractal flames, I get to render them in stereo 360º, I can use match moved cameras, and I can actually interactively tweak the parameters. Every time I use Flux I still have to pinch myself that it is real – that it is actually doing what it does.
- After Effects and Premiere Pro CC and Later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Mettle Flux v1.11
- More Presets
- Randomize Mutations Button
- More Render Modes: Depth, Anaglyph, Equiluma, and Cross Section
- Zooming loops
- Clipping Volume Clipping Planes: limit (clip) the area of the FLUX volume
- OBJ Files for Force Field Shapes
- Force Field Rotation Controls