MetaImage 1.2.1 macOS
MetaImage is the ultimate tool to read, write and edit images metadata. This is first editor that allows you to edit EXIF, IPTC and XMP tags as well as MakerNotes in a beautiful and familiar interface.
The application has been designed to improve your workflow. Users can create and manage presets. Moreover, a special support is provided for geographical and thumbnail data. In addition, displayed tags can be customized via the preferences. In this way, the application fits to your personal needs.
MetaImage is completely integrated to your mac ecosystem. The application even includes a Photos extension.
Supported tags (>5000 tags):
- ICC Profile
- and much more
The application is designed for professional needs. More than 90 image formats are supported (MOS, CR2, DNG, NEF, NRW, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, RAW, and much more). MakerNotes tags may be edited but not created or deleted. This avoids many potential problems with OEM software.
- Export tags to CSV and JSON
- Export embedded thumbnails
- Export embedded jpeg from raw
- Copy/Paste multiple tags
- Support passwordprotected images
- Support notifications and touch bar
This version has been optimized for macOS High Sierra and later. Moreover the application is available in 7 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Chinese).
Feedbacks can be sent directly from the application. In this way, you can contact us for any kind of suggestions and improvements in few clics.
MetaImage is accompanied by other applications.
- SnapMotion: extract still images from videos with precision.
- GlueMotion: edit, deflicker and assemble images into time lapse.
OS Version: OS X 10.13 or later
Web Site: https://neededapps.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/metaimage/id1397099749?mt=12
What’s New in MetaImage 1.2.1
- Introduce batch folder editing to edit thousands of images at a time
- Introduce a task manager to see the tasks perfomed in background
- Support HEIC metadata writing (more supported tags coming soon)
- Change the minimum size of the window to fit to the Macbook Air 11″
- Fix issues when editing files on an external hard drive
- Fix a lot of issues related to the reading of EXIF and IPTC metadata
- Support the export of multiple presets in a file
- Customize date format style support
- Add icons for mipresets and mitagsset files
- Fix a lot of minor issues