Descriptions for Description
Name: Meta - Music Tag Editor, Audio Metadata
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Release Date: May 23, 2015
What's New in Version 1.4
Redesigned main window that now fully embraces Yosemite's UI.
Redesigned conversion windows, with previews.
New conversion option: Create Directories.
New 'Adjust Artworks' command that allows for batch editing multiple artworks.
Displays Progress when opening a large amount of files & when stripping tags.
Inputting '0' in numeric typed tags now deletes the value
Many Small Fixes & Enhancements you won't even notice but that really matter
Meta helps you manage your ever-growing digital music collection.
With Meta you can easily edit information such as a song's artist, title, album, album cover, etc. It supports editing of most audio formats such as mp3, mp4, m4a, flac, ogg, oga, spx, wav, aiff? and a variety of metadata formats including ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, Vorbis Comments and APE Tags, got you covered !
- A polished, intuitive user interface that adopts Mac OS' standards
- Write metadata to multiple files at once (Batch Tag Editing)
- Remove all metadata from files (Strip Tags)
- Change typecase (capitalise, upper/lowercase, titlecase), strip underscores
- Rename files based on their metadata or instead, convert filenames to metadata
- Find & Replace characters, words or strings in metadata, with support for regular expressions (ie. Patterns).
Album covers can easily be set or exported via drag & drop, and it is possible to configure Meta so that it scales, crops, and compresses images each time a new image is set, so as to keep your audio files' size to a minimum.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/meta-music-tag-editor-audio/id558317092?mt=12