|Name||MeldaProduction MCompleteBundle v13.06 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-18 18:59:02|
|Files||MeldaProduction MCompleteBundle v13.06 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (338.5 MB)|
Turn your computer into a professional production, mixing and mastering studio!
MeldaProduction MCompleteBundle is the ultimate collection of effects and instruments, and it currently contains 114 of them, including MDrummer, MPowerSynth, dynamics processors, equalizers, modulation effects including chorus and phasers, reverbs, stereo tools and analyzers.
Everything you need
MCompleteBundle contains all of our effects covering all the tasks involved in music production: composing, mixing and mastering. It also contains all of our instruments. With our included free for life updates, any new plugin we release moving forward will be free for you! And it takes just a few clicks using our update system…
Subscribe and get everything for a budget price
MCompleteBundle is the only product from MeldaProduction available via subscription rent-to-buy licence system. That means, you will be paying every month or year a rather small amount and have access to the whole bundle. And after your payments sum to the full price of the bundle, you’ll get a permanent licence automatically. Check more information about subscriptions.
Unique super-modern technologies
The bundle contains traditional plugins as well as our revolutionary technologies, which give you the power to make your recordings sound incredible even if you haven’t spent the last 50 years as an audio engineer. High speed, simplicity, flexibility when you need it, crystal clear sound and minimal noise level are all standard in MeldaProduction.
- Mac OS X (10.7 – 10.14, 32-bit or 64-bit)
VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in MeldaProduction MCompleteBundle 13.06
Backwards compatibility change: MIDI note controllers and MCharacter were mapping notes to frequencies one octave above the MIDI standard. As a part of the standardization we fixed this. To fix your projects, please move all notes down one octave if using this feature. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Added MTurboDelayMB as part of MTurboDelay product.
- Added SampleAndHold module to MXXX.
- Added 16 “Main controllers” to MIDI settings, which users can map to any MIDI controller to simplify access and switching between MIDI controllers.
- Added Banks to all modules in modular environments such as MSoundFactory or MXXX. This lets you store multiple settings for that module and switch between them using a multiparameter for example.
- Added Random colors to MMultiAnalyzer.
- Added MIDI controller reordering and reset features to MIDI settings.
- MXXX devices can now show a banner on top / left assuming it is named identically to device file with extension PNG/JPG.
- MIDI octave numbers have been standardized across the plugins for the MIDI standard defining A4 = 440Hz.
- Added Panel no title, Control no title, Display no title and Edit no title multiparameter panel types.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- VST2 plugins now exclude preset path when sending preset name to the host to mitigate VST2 limitations.
- Default editor size setting has been removed, please use default settings instead.
- Added Normalize switch to MMultiAnalyzer’s Oscilloscope tab.
- Improved MTurboReverb devices – mitigating glitches when changing models.
- Frequency axes in equalizers and various graphs changed to more standard logarithmic scale. It can be reverted to the previous view at any time if customer base would like to.
- Analyzers can now export current analysis to CSV by Ctrl clicking the Copy button.
- Plugins no longer show error message that a folder is inaccessible when opening a file dialog and previous folder no longer exists.
- Added a fully featured parametric equalizer to MNoiseGenerator (including MXXX).
- Multiparameters in the parameter list also display group now both in the DAW for automation and internally.
- Fix: Delimiter multiparameters with name displayed the name even if the Show name was disabled.
- Fix: MXXX Order module editor sometimes behaved oddly and in some cases analyzers inside it didn’t refresh themselves.
- Fix: MultiParameter Clear & Learn didn’t store undo point.
- Fix: Double clicking a button and leaving with mouse before releasing the button could leave the button in pressed state.
- Fix: AU cache (mainly Logic) should be now updated after installation to avoid need to restart on OSX High sierra and newer.
- Fix: MWobbler MIDI follow was inaccessible.
- Fix: Win/Cmd right click (or ctrl click on OSX) was defaulting parameters, which was a collision with ProTools automation management.
- Fix: LimiterMB in MXXX didn’t correctly provide band saturation parameter.
- Fix: MIDI (note) controller related parameters were not sorted properly in the parameter tree.
- Fix: Switching logarithmic averaging option in analysis could cause incorrect results for infinite maximum analysis.
- Fix: Expired subscription didn’t explicitly warn the user about that.