|Created on||2017-07-30 19:06:53|
|Files||MeldaProduction.MAudioPlugins.v11.02.MacOSX.Incl.Patch.and.Keygen-R2R.zip (236.9 MB)|
Name: MeldaProduction - MAudioPlugins
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 32-bit/64-bit processor
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Includes: Keygen (R2R)
Web Site: https://www.meldaproduction.com/MTotalBundle
Turn your computer into a professional studio! MeldaProduction MTotalBundle is the ultimate collection of effects, and it currently contains 82 of them. MTotalBundle will convert your computer into a top-class professional sound studio.
Everything You Need
MTotalBundle contains all of our effects covering all required tasks: composing, mixing and mastering. With our included free for life updates, any new effect we release moving forward will be free for you! And it takes just a few clicks using our update system…
Unique Super-Modern Technologies
The bundle contains traditional plugins as well as our revolutionary technologies, which give you the power to make your recordings sound incredible even if you haven't spent last 50 years as an audio engineer. High speed, simplicity, crystal clear sound and minimal noise level is standard in MeldaProduction.
What's New in Version 11.02:
NOTE: A more efficient preset encoding is now used. Backwards compatibility is certainly maintained, but new presets won't be readable by older versions.
• Released MFreeformPhase, a powerful utility which lets you shift phase of individual frequencies, which is completely free.
• Released MTurboCompMB, a multiband version of MTurboComp (without the access to edit screen of individual subcomps). It comes free with MTurboComp.
• Released MWobblerMB, a multiband version of MWobbler (without the access to edit screen of individual wobblers). It comes free with MWobbler.
• MAutoAlign highly improved. It now features a unique spectral phase compensation, which can actually adjust phase of individual frequencies to minimize cancellations. Detection engine highly improved, it is now searching for all possible combinations of input tracks and selects the best one with minimum cancellations. Cancellation analyser has been removed due to low reliability.
• Introduced subscription licencing for the new MCompleteBundle, which includes every plugin we release and will release.
• Algorithm for delays with modulation (via modulator) has been highly optimized in MDelayMB, MBitFun, MBitFunMB, MGranularMB, MReverb, MReverbMB (includinng MXXX). Note that change of sound for quick modulations is expected.
• Added ability to set sync delay from the sample graph in MCompare. It is displayed only when the playback stops, since it depends on the actual position in the host.
• Band Dry parameter in MDelayMB now defaults to silence, which is compliant with version 10 and makes more sense due to the global Dry parameter.
• Colors for individual timegraphs for each band in multiband plugins can no longer be adjusted to make sure they match the color of the band.
• Added Input and Dynamics by fundamental switches to dynamic equalizer bands.
• Scale is now directly automatable in MAutoPitch and shape in MWaveShaper even without automation compatibility mode.
• Keyboard input is now automatically disabled for Reason, where there are various problems. The hack will be removed as soon as Reason gets fixed.
• Splitter between the analyzer and processing shape in MSpectralDynamics has been replaced by 2 collapsable panels.
• Adding parameters to modulators, multiparameters and parameter lock now features multiselection.
• Spacer on easy screen with a different group now disables showing the group in a dedicated panel.
• MCompare now stores zoom state in each file.
• Switcher controls now set default value via right click.
• Band colors for multiband plugins have been changed to make them easier to recognize.
• MConvolutionMB (including MXXX) optimized for cases when multiple kernels are being changed at the same time.
• Ctrl + click on the copy button under the A-H presets now stores the settings in a file, which is sometimes more practical than clipboard and avoids problems with limited clipboard size on some operating systems. To load the settings use ctrl + Paste or drag & drop the settings onto the plugin.
• Added ConvoNoise processor to MTurboReverb (including MXXX), which provides a simple convolution with white noise.
• Improved audio quality of MFreeformEqualizer (including MXXX), where extreme settings could produce zipper noise.
• Fix: MCompressor could initially have the sidechain playback enabled leading to no processing. It hasn't been reported, but was possible.
• Fix: Any connection to the internet didn't work on OSX Sierra due to a bug regarding resolving local names in OSX.
• Fix: Some multiband plugins initially opened in size bigger than necessary.
• Fix: Opening a preset not created using an active preset would leave the currently selected active preset selected, which could lead to a confusion later.
• Fix: Gain out in MPolySaturator didn't work correctly.
• Fix: Having multiple tab-sets on easy screen would make some of them unnecessary high.
• Fix: Changing presets in PT could cause multiparameters to "process" the associated parameters, which is generally fine, but in older presets it could cause probles.
• Fix: Pasting a Modular FX in MXXX could cause temporary incorrect parameter mapping of subplugins.
• Fix: MConvolutionMB could crash on OSX when changing Width parameter.
• Fix: Changing Linear-phase option in MBassador didn't immediately update the latency reported to host.
• Fix: MXXX inside MXXX had multiparameters numbered from 0 and provide incorrect names.
• Fix: AU plugins didn't compensate for latency when bypass was enabled.
• Fix: Loading FLAC files without length metatag didn't work.
• Fix: ModernCompressor and Compressor would crash in MXXX if side-chain was activated.
• Fix: MChannelMatrix could crash when automated without the editor being displayed at least once.
• Fix MRotary cabinet ambience didn't work in single-channel mode.
• Fix: MRingModulator and MRingModulatorMB (including MXXX) didn't work properly when the modulate oscillators option was enabled.