|Created on||2017-03-03 04:00:06|
|Files||MediaInfo_v0.7.92.zip (7.68 MB)|
Release Date: February 01, 2017
Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6 or later
Includes: Pre-Activated (MAS)
Web Site: https://mediaarea.net/MediaInfo/Support
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mediainfo/id510620098?mt=12
MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
The MediaInfo data display includes:
- Container: format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date...
- Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order...
- Audio: format, codec id, sample rate, channels, bit depth, bit rate, language...
- Subtitles: format, codec id, language of subtitle...
- Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters...
The MediaInfo analyticals includes:
- Container: MPEG-4, QuickTime, Matroska, AVI, MPEG-PS (including unprotected DVD), MPEG-TS (including unprotected Blu-ray), MXF, GXF, LXF, WMV, FLV, Real...
- Tags: Id3v1, Id3v2, Vorbis comments, APE tags...
- Video: MPEG-1/2 Video, H.263, MPEG-4 Visual (including DivX, XviD), H.264/AVC, Dirac...
- Audio: MPEG Audio (including MP3), AC3, DTS, AAC, Dolby E, AES3, FLAC, Vorbis, PCM...
- Subtitles: CEA-608, CEA-708, DTVCC, SCTE-20, SCTE-128, ATSC/53, CDP, DVB Subtitle, Teletext, SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI...
MediaInfo features include:
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, tree)
- Export information as text
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dylib) versions available (command line interface and library versions are available separately, free of charge, on the editor website)
- Integrate with the shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu)
Some frequently asked questions can be found at http://mediaarea.net/MediaInfo/Support/FAQ
What's New in Version 0.7.92:
• #F507, MXF: detection of HLG Transfer Characteristic
• #F508, HEVC: support of preferred_transfer_characteristics SEI (from HEVC/H.265 draft, preferred method for HLG in DVB)
• MXF: parsing of AVC descriptors and crosscheck with the essence content
• MP4: more AppleStoreCountry values mapped to countries, show the country number if unknown
• File extension: test if the file extension correspond to the container format
• AVI/WAV: test of truncated file
• MIXML output: Format_Profile divided in Format_Profile, Format_Level, Format_Tier
• ID3v2: TCAP tag is mapped to new field "PodcastCategory"
• MIXML output: some *_Original values were missing
• MXF/Teletext: was not correctly detecting non subtitle streams
• ID3v2: TP2 tag was incorrectly mapped to "Accompaniment", now mapped to "Album_Performer"
• ID3v2: TSO2 tag was incorrectly mapped to "Performer_Sort", now mapped to "Album_Performer_Sort"
• ID3v2: TCMP tag was displayed twice (2 "Compilation" lines)