|Created on||2015-09-17 00:10:06|
|Files||MediaInfo 0.7.77/MediaInfo_v0.7.77.zip (6.90 MB)|
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 or higher
Pre-K'ed (By CORE)
What's new in Version 0.7.77:
#B941, MXF: files having only a video stream and an ancillary data stream were having incorrect second video stream
MOV: detection of r210 CodecID as raw RGB
Ancillary data: detection of all metadata blocks (previously: only the first one was detected)
MPEG-TS: Wrong demu
of TSP (188+16 TS) files having PES with only padding
MediaTrace #2: XML malformed with Flags items (hotfix, flags meaning disabled in XML output)
MediaTrace #3: XML malformed with some MP4 files
MediaTrace #6: XML duplicated attributes
MediaTrace #10: versioned xsd, creating library name and version
MediaTrace: XML content was not escaped
#B947, Amazon S3 support (REST API v2), CLI/DLL only and if compiled with libcurl support: Analyze file on s3 was not working if secret key contains / character
MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
The MediaInfo data display includes:
- Container: format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date...
- Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order...
- Audio: format, codec id, sample rate, channels, bit depth, bit rate, language...
- Subtitles: format, codec id, language of subtitle...
- Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters...
The MediaInfo analyticals includes:
- Container: MPEG-4, QuickTime, Matroska, AVI, MPEG-PS (including unprotected DVD), MPEG-TS (including unprotected Blu-ray), MXF, GXF, LXF, WMV, FLV, Real...
- Tags: Id3v1, Id3v2, Vorbis comments, APE tags...
- Video: MPEG-1/2 Video, H.263, MPEG-4 Visual (including DivX, XviD), H.264/AVC, Dirac...
- Audio: MPEG Audio (including MP3), AC3, DTS, AAC, Dolby E, AES3, FLAC, Vorbis, PCM...
- Subtitles: CEA-608, CEA-708, DTVCC, SCTE-20, SCTE-128, ATSC/53, CDP, DVB Subtitle, Teletext, SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI...
MediaInfo features include:
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, tree)
- Export information as text
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dylib) versions available (command line interface and library versions are available separately, free of charge, on the editor website)
- Integrate with the shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu)
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mediainfo/id510620098