Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6.8 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64 bits
RAM minimum: N/A
Video RAM: N/A
Highlights, version 1.5
This is a service release providing changes in OS support, new options and camera support, and bug fixes.
• Media Pro 1.5 supports Mac OS X 10.9 or 10.10
• Support for 32-bit Operating Systems has been removed
• Supports rendering of Capture One 8.0.0 to 8.1.1 adjustments
• The Phase One rendering engine now supports the same cameras as Capture One 8.1.1
• Introduces a new preference option under General called ‘Maintain item sort whenever possible’ to allow users to keep the old way of handling manual sort.
• Fixes issues regarding ‘Open With’ context option
• Fixes some issues where a warning called ‘NSGenericException’ would appear
• Fixes issues regarding reading Metadata for certain cameras
• Fixes drag-and-drop functionality to exchange annotations with Sessions in Capture One 8
• Fixes several minor issues
Note : Media Pro reader 1.5 included.
More Info: http://www.phaseone.com/en/Imaging-Software/Media-Pro.aspx
Media Pro is a professional photo manager that makes it easy to manage your photo and video assets. Built to be fast and intuitive, it is a powerful photography assistant that will supercharge the way you find, organize, and share your images and videos wherever your files are stored. Media Pro supports photo and video files from more than 100 different cameras and is built to manage large photo libraries.
Professional photo manager
Find and select your images quickly. Magnify images and evaluate your images with correct colors, in high quality and including adjustments using Capture One’s professional image rendering engine. Drag and drop to import and add keywords and ratings for images and videos. Manage your library across multiple drives. Even when your originals are offline, you can browse, search, and annotate your images.
Work at warp speed
Process and organize thousands of images fast with Media Pro’s intuitive digital photo management tools, which are tailor-made for the professional photographer’s workflow. Rename on import, convert, or tag hundreds of files at a time with sophisticated batch processing, or use powerful search features to instantly find and retrieve your images. Edit your images in Capture One with its state-of-the-art editing tools and keep track of your changes with version control, while folder watching keeps your catalogs up to date.
Showcase your work.