|Name||Maxon CINEMA 4D Studio R21.026 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-10 15:31:47|
|Files||Maxon CINEMA 4D Studio R21.026 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (289.1 MB)|
Cinema 4D is the professional 3D package for your needs. If you want to create advanced 3D graphics and need a helping hand to ensure you create jaw-dropping graphics quickly and easily, then Cinema 4D is the choice for you. It comes in four different flavours for everyone’s taste.
EASE OF USE
Getting started in the world of 3D is a blast when you can quickly create great-looking results! Cinema 4D’s intuitive and easy to understand operation and logically arranged interface makes it easy for beginners to jump right in and take control. And it never ceases to amaze professional users just how easy Cinema 4D is to use. Countless tutorials and a global, highly-skilled community play an important role in bringing beginners to a professional level of use.
Cinema 4D is a pillar in our users’ everyday workflow. This is why we make sure from the start that new functions work intuitively and are exactly where users will expect to find them. The Cinema 4D layout can also be easily customized to precisely fit a user’s needs and saved for later use.
Cinema 4D’s stability is renowned throughout the 3D community and beyond. All new features and functions are thoroughly put through their paces by our QA and beta testers before being released. Our free service packs, which are released on a regular basis, further optimize Cinema 4D and let us rapidly respond to changes in operating systems and drivers!
POWERFUL HELP SYSTEM
Any questions about a specific function can be quickly answered by right-clicking on it and jumping straight to the integrated software documentation.
- OS X 10.12.6 or later, 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Maxon CINEMA 4D Studio R21.026
- Welcome to the Deep End Cinema 4D Release 20 marks a huge leap in technology, introducing massive new frameworks that put tremendous power in your creative hands. The possibilities are endless, your creativity is unleashed – it’s time to jump in the deep end.
- Node-Based Materials From simple references to complex shaders, you can build extraordinary materials in a node-based overview. Complex effects created via nodes can be wrapped as assets and delivered as simple materials, with just the necessary parameters exposed. Release 20’s node-based materials have the power to change the way you work, whether you directly create amazing shaders through nodes or simply make.
- MoGraph Fields Use more than just simple shapes to control effectors, deformers, weights and more. Fields will revolutionize the MoGraph feature set, making it easy to create complex effects by combining falloffs. You’ll never use Cinema 4D the same way again.
- CAD Data Import Say goodbye to conversion woes – most popular CAD formats can be imported with a simple drag-and-drop. Get the models you need, with the quality you want thanks to the robust and flexible import of STEP, Solidworks, JT, Catia and IGES files.
- Volume Modeling Better Booleans are only the beginning – create models by combining shapes, splines, particles and noises. It’s all thanks the power of voxels and OpenVDB. Import and export VDB and even use volumes to control MoGraph effects.
- ProRender Enhancements The next generation of native GPU rendering is here – and it’s packed with production-level features to help you get the job done. Render sub-surface scattering, motion blur and multi-passes on your super-charged Nvidia PC or your state-of-the-art iMac.
- CORE TECHNOLOGY Release 20 continues a push towards modern core technology, with substantial API changes and further development on a new modeling framework.
- MULTI-INSTANCES Manage millions of objects in Cinema 4D’s view by simply switching the Cloner to Multi-Instance mode.
- MOTION TRACKER The power of the Motion Tracker is tamed through key workflow enhancements.