|Created on||2016-08-14 18:09:09|
|Files||Cinema_4D_Studio_R17.053.zip (7.74 GB)|
Name: Cinema 4D Studio
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Serial and Keygen Windows
Web Site: http://www.maxon.net/en/products/cinema-4d/overview/
Easy to learn and extremely powerful: Cinema 4D is the perfect package for all 3D artists who want achieve breathtaking results fast and hassle-free. Beginners and seasoned professionals alike can take advantage of Cinema 4D’s wide range of tools and features to quickly achieve stunning results. Cinema 4D’s legendary reliability also makes it the perfect application for demanding, fast-paced 3D production, and a range of attractively priced software packages is available to fit any artist’s needs.
EASE OF USE
Getting started in the world of 3D is a blast when you can quickly create great-looking results! Cinema 4D’s intuitive and easy to understand operation and logically arranged interface makes it easy for beginners to jump right in and take control. And it never ceases to amaze professional users just how easy Cinema 4D is to use. Countless tutorials and a global, highly-skilled community play an important role in bringing beginners to a professional level of use.
Cinema 4D is a pillar in our users’ everyday workflow. This is why we make sure from the start that new functions work intuitively and are exactly where users will expect to find them. The Cinema 4D layout can also be easily customized to precisely fit a user’s needs and saved for later use.
Cinema 4D’s stability is renowned throughout the 3D community and beyond. All new features and functions are thoroughly put through their paces by our QA and beta testers before being released. Our free service packs, which are released on a regular basis, further optimize Cinema 4D and let us rapidly respond to changes in operating systems and drivers!
POWERFUL HELP SYSTEM
Any questions about a specific function can be quickly answered by right-clicking on it and jumping straight to the integrated software documentation.
Stay flexible from beginning to end! Staying flexible for last-minute changes is important no matter which project you’re working on. Cinema 4D offers numerous options for working non-destructively: parametric modeling, procedural shaders, textures and more. And the Cinema 4D Take System lets you save and manage multiple versions of a scene in a single file!
What's New in Version R17.053:
• Fixed an issue with tangents
• Fixed a stability issue with UVs
• Fixed an issue with transparent images
• Fixed an issue with Protection tag
• Fixed several issues in Character templates
• Fixed an issue with Binding in Character object
• Fixed an issue with undo/redo in Character object
• Fixed an issue with console errors with Character Builder
• Fixed an issue with Muscle object
• Fixed an issue with Clamp Constraint
• Fixed several issues in Weight Manager
• Fixed an issue after scene load
• Fixed an issue in Analogous mode
• Fixed several issues in Spectrum mode
• Fixed several issues in HSV mode
• Fixed an issue with Autokeying in HSV mode
• Fixed several issues in the Color Chooser Interface
• Fixed an issue with short link to the tex folder
• Fixed an issue with Save Preset
• Fixed an issue with Reload Default Group option
• Fixed an issue with Color Distribution for the Monochromatic mode
• Fixed an issue with swatch preset drag & drop from catalog
• Fixed several issues with the Preview
• Fixed a stability issue
... and more
Full Release Note: http://www.maxon.net/fileadmin/MAXON_Content/40_News/10_News/R17_Update/Cinema_4D_R17_SP3_Changelist.pdf