MATLAB is the easiest and most productive software for engineers and scientists. Whether you’re analyzing data, developing algorithms, or creating models, MATLAB provides an environment that invites exploration and discovery. It combines a high-level language with a desktop environment tuned for iterative engineering and scientific workflows.
- Highlevel language for scientific and engineering computing
- Desktop environment tuned for iterative exploration, design, and problemsolving
- Graphics for visualizing data and tools for creating custom plots
- Apps for curve fitting, data classification, signal analysis, and many other domainspecific tasks
- Addon toolboxes for a wide range of engineering and scientific applications
- Tools for building applications with custom user interfaces
- Interfaces to C/C++, Java®, .NET, Python®, SQL, Hadoop®, and Microsoft® Excel®
- Royaltyfree deployment options for sharing MATLAB programs with end users
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: http://www.mathworks.com/products/matlab/
What’s New in MathWorks MATLAB R2018a Update 4
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.