|Name||Wolfram Mathematica v11.1.0.zip|
|Created on||2017-03-18 05:29:36|
|Files||Wolfram_Mathematica_v11.1.0.zip (3.27 GB)|
Name: Mathematica for Mac
Release Date: March 17th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Includes: Windows Keygen (open with WineBottler, Crossover, ...)
Web Site: http://www.wolfram.com/mathematica/
Mathematica is the tool of choice across the technical world for everything from simple calculations to large-scale computations, programming, or presenting. Throughout industry, government, and education, two million people - from students to Nobel Laureates - use Mathematica to achieve more.
Mathematica seamlessly integrates a numeric and symbolic computational engine, graphics system, programming language, documentation system, and advanced connectivity to other applications. It is this range of capabilities - many world-leading in their own right - that makes Mathematica uniquely capable as a 'one-stop shop' for you or your organization's technical work.
What's New in Version 11.1.0:
Extends Mathematica and the Wolfram Language's state-of-the-art capabilities in machine learning, neural nets, audio processing, robust statistics and much more:
● Over 130 new functions across a wide range of application areas
● 20 new neural net layer types, and seamless support for recurrent nets and variable-length sequences
● NetModel to access a growing repository of complete trained and untrained neural nets
● FeatureSpacePlot for machine-learning-based visualization of spaces of data, images, text, etc.
● New machine learning functions, including SequencePredict, ActiveClassification and ActivePrediction
● Record audio directly in notebooks using AudioCapture, readying it for immediate processing and analysis
● Do arithmetic (with *, -, etc.) directly on 2D and 3D images
● Extended support for computational photography and computational microscopy
● ImageGraphics to find vector graphic approximations to bitmaps
● Space-filling and fractal region constructors such as HilbertCurve and SierpinskiMesh
● New robust and spatial statistics, including WinsorizedMean and SpatialMedian
● GeoBubbleChart, as well as extended support for Callout, ScalingFunctions, etc.
● Support for derivatives with symbolic orders
● Higher-resolution geo elevation data
● Seamlessly integrated external services for web search, web image search and text translation
● Broad PersistentValue system for storing values between sessions locally, in the cloud, etc.
● AutoCopy for seamless distribution of separately editable notebooks in the cloud
● Creation of WolframScript .wls files with a notebook-based script editor
● Self-executing Wolfram Language scripts extended to Windows
● New, responsive design for all documentation and online examples