|Name||Mastering The Mix REFERENCE 2 v2.0.0 macOS-CODESHiNE.zip|
|Created on||2020-12-26 17:38:31|
|Files||Mastering The Mix REFERENCE 2 v2.0.0 macOS-CODESHiNE.zip (16.32 MB)|
REFERENCE 2 is the ultimate referencing tool and will help you get closer than ever to the sound of your favorite tracks.
REFERENCE 2 makes matching the EQ balance, stereo width, compression, and loudness of your reference tracks simple. It does this by giving you the clear, and actionable insights you need to get your music sounding great and ready for release.
Whats New In REFERENCE 2
- Complete user interface refresh with user experience and workflow improvements.
- Expanded level matching options. You can level match your references to your original track, or the quietest track, or set all tracks to -14LUFS.
- Improved EQ balance algorithm that goes deeper into the differences between the tonal balance of your song and your reference track and displays a complete curve.
- EQ balance algorithm can display the EQ curve needed to get your mix sounding like your reference, or the inverted difference depending on your preferences.
- Stereo width analysis and visual improvements.
- REFERENCE now comes with an additional source plugin called REFSEND that allows you to bypass entire FX chains to make loudness-matched A/B comparisons. This keeps you honest with yourself about the changes you’re making to your music and ensures positive progress.
- New metering layout, with peak, dBTP (decibels true peak) LUFS integrated and short-term options.
- More accurate and reliable track align algorithm.
- Switching between the original and reference track can be midi mapped, allowing switching even when the plugin interface isn’t open or selected.
- or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in Mastering The Mix REFERENCE 2 v2.0.0
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.