|Name||Master PDF Editor 3.6.30|
|Created on||2016-04-25 02:37:46|
|Files||Master_PDF_Editor_v3.6.30.zip (19.15 MB)|
Name: Master PDF Editor
Release Date: April 4th, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7.5 or higher
Includes: PatchIncludes: Patch
More info: https://code-industry.net/masterpdfeditor/
Looking for a complete solution to edit PDF documents? Then our brand new software Master PDF Editor is exactly what you need! With this easy-to-use and cost efficient application you can create, edit, preview, encrypt, sign and print XPS and interactive PDF documents with just a few clicks.
Master PDF Editor – Features
• Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features
• Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
• Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
• Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
• Convert XPS files into PDF.
• Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
• Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
• Split and merge PDF files.
• Dynamic XFA form support.
• Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
• Adding a digital signature and Signing PDF Documents.
• Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
• Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
Our robust and rich set of features includes the full support of PDF and XPS files, import/export PDF pages into JPG, TIFF, PNG, or BMP formats, converting XPS into PDF, and 128 bit encryption.
You can also add various controls such as buttons, text fields, checkboxes and more, as well as implement event handlers for predefined user actions such as pressing, clicking, hovering, and scrolling.
Powerful commenting tools like Sticky Note and Stamp, as well as enhanced editing capabilities packed in the StrikeOut, Underline, and Highlight functions will make your work easier than ever.
What's New in Version 3.6.30
April 4th, 2016
・Improved “Paste to Multiple Pages” function
・Improved work with PDF forms, also some forms’ issues are fixed.
・Added context menu and “Move to New Window” function for document tabs. It opens current document in separate Master PDF Editor window.
・Improved work with attachments. Added “Open” function. If attachment is PDF file, then this function opens it in new Master PDF Editor window.
・Fixed several critical issues, which caused application to crash.
・Fixed some other minor issues.
・Added other minor features.