|Name||MarsEdit 4.4 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-07-29 14:58:38|
|Files||MarsEdit 4.4 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (28.60 MB)|
MarsEdit is a blog editor for OS X that makes editing your blog like writing email, with spell-checking, drafts, multiple windows, and even AppleScript support.
It works with with most blog services including WordPress, Blogger, Drupal, Movable Type, TypePad, and many others.
- Works with WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, TypePad, Movable Type and dozens more through standard MetaWeblog and AtomPub interfaces.
- Work offline with local drafts on your Mac, preview the formatting and content of your posts, and publish when you’re ready to share with the world.
- Easily browse for a photo from your iPhoto, Aperture, or Lightroom libraries, and embed it for automatic upload with your blog post.
- Avoid common browserbased problems like losing your edits by navigating to another page, poor spelling for lack of a spell checker, etc.
- Perfect for professional bloggers and casual writers who don’t want to mess around with clunky webbased interfaces. If you’re lucky enough to have a Mac, nothing is more powerful or more elegant than MarsEdit.
- Write in Rich Text “WYSIWYG” that will be converted automatically to HTML when you publish, or handtune the HTML in a syntaxhighlighted code editor. Markdown fan? Write in Markdown in the HTML editor and see a livepreview of the HTML rendering in the preview window.
- Compatible with macOS 10.12 or higher.
Coming to the Mac from Windows? MarsEdit is similar to Live Writer, the popular Windows blog editor, but differs in some ways. Ask around and read MarsEdit reviews to decide if MarsEdit is right for you.
- macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in MarsEdit 4.4
- Improved performance for blog refreshing – now shows posts as they load when possible
- Now an officially supported publishing system
- Can now edit Page and Post type entries
- Supports sending Draft status posts to server
- Supports downloading entire history of posts
- Restore ability to type to select items in the media manager icon view
- Don’t support New Page menu option for blogs that don’t support pages
- Restore drag and drop ability from the “Published” tab of the Media Manager
- Fix a bug that prevented all authors from being listed on blogs with more than 50 authors
- Search now matches substrings found in custom field values of posts
- Ensure the View on Web menu item is enabled whenever a published blog post is selected