|Created on||2016-04-13 00:01:02|
|Files||Marked 2.5.6/Marked 2 KG.zip (462.3 kB)|
Marked 2.5.6/Marked 2.5.6.zip (24.44 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Name: Marked 2
Release Date: April 13, 2016
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of C.O.R.E.
More information: http://marked2app.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/marked-2/id890031187?mt=12
Marked 2 is a previewer (not an editor) for Markdown, MultiMarkdown and other text markup languages. It updates live every time you save your document in your favorite text editor, comes with writing analysis tools, and is powerfully flexible.
See what's new: http://marked2app.com/help/Whats_New.html
Marked provides document navigation and statistics, proofreading tools, multiple export formats, and much more. Marked comes with 9 preview styles built in (including GitHub), and you can add unlimited custom styles of your own.
GitHub users will appreciate Marked's built in GitHub Flavored Markdown processor, capable of handling fenced code blocks, line break preservation and automatic hyperlinking.
Marked is powerful enough to allow custom processors (shell scripts) before and after rendering. You can even take over the rendering tasks to incorporate non-Markdown languages.
Marked works with Scrivener, VoodooPad, MarsEdit, and other third-party apps, allowing you to use Markdown and see beautiful previews just about anywhere.
See the video tutorials! http://bit.ly/1riW0IK
What's New in Version 2.5.6:
- Option to enable caching for static hosted images
- Visualize Word Repetition
- Only highlight repeated words in current scope on hover and click
- Allow repetition check on 3-character words
- Include prepositions in repetition check
- Same-stem highlighting in preview
- Properly refresh display when ignoring/unignoring repeated words
- If selected text contains a colon, word count shows zero
- Crash on footnote analysis
- Paragraphs with hard line breaks count each line as a paragraph in text analysis
- CriticMarkup nav unable to hide
- CriticMarkup loses highlights in exports
- Hide CriticMarkup nav in screenshot for Minimap
- Scrivener document crash if no Meta-Data is defined