|Name||Marked 2 2.5.32 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-08-07 04:42:21|
|Files||Marked 2 2.5.32 TNT.zip (58.02 MB)|
Marked 2 is a previewer (not an editor) for Markdown, MultiMarkdown and other text markup languages. It updates live every time you save your document in your favorite text editor, comes with writing analysis tools, and is powerfully flexible.
See what’s new: http://marked2app.com/help/Whats_New.html
Marked provides document navigation and statistics, proofreading tools, multiple export formats, and much more. Marked comes with 9 preview styles built in (including GitHub), and you can add unlimited custom styles of your own.
GitHub users will appreciate Marked’s built in GitHub Flavored Markdown processor, capable of handling fenced code blocks, line break preservation and automatic hyperlinking.
Marked is powerful enough to allow custom processors (shell scripts) before and after rendering. You can even take over the rendering tasks to incorporate non-Markdown languages.
Marked works with Scrivener, Ulysses, MarsEdit, and other third-party apps, allowing you to use Markdown and see beautiful previews just about anywhere.
See the video tutorials! http://bit.ly/1riW0IK
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://marked2app.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/marked-2/id890031187?mt=12
What’s New in Marked 2.5.32
- Handle tags when previewing a Bear note, adding styling and avoiding turning into an h1
- Bear tags can be hidden by turning off Proofing>Show Comments in the gear menu
- Option to use first H1 as print title
- Set page offset for page numbering when printing/exporting PDF
- Option to use KaTeX instead of MathJax
- Proper support for embedded images in Bear notes
- Use Bear note title as window title, print header %title, and save document title
- New configuration options reported automatically by the issue reporter
- Better license view, now with “Deactivate” button for Paddle customers
- %filename and sename variables for use in PDF/print headers and footers
- New type scale for Swiss style
- Visually differentiate Scrivener comments and inline annotations
- Due to bugs in the version of Webkit in Marked, fixed elements on the screen are being pared back. The TOC flickers enough on its own right now. So the document progress indicator option has been removed.
- Crash when custom processor returned an error (esp. Pandoc)
- Problem displaying images in a Scrivener document using Markdown syntax and relative path
- Rendering breaking on some Scrivener inline annotations
- MathJax handling when using Discount
- Question marks in folder names cause path truncation
- Disable syntax highlighting when “Poetry mode” is enabled