|Name||Marked 2 2 5 28 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-12-31 01:52:30|
|Files||Marked 2 2 5 28 TNT.zip (52.55 MB)|
Marked 2 is a previewer (not an editor) for Markdown, MultiMarkdown and other text markup languages. It updates live every time you save your document in your favorite text editor, comes with writing analysis tools, and is powerfully flexible.
See what’s new: http://marked2app.com/help/Whats_New.html
Marked provides document navigation and statistics, proofreading tools, multiple export formats, and much more. Marked comes with 9 preview styles built in (including GitHub), and you can add unlimited custom styles of your own.
GitHub users will appreciate Marked’s built in GitHub Flavored Markdown processor, capable of handling fenced code blocks, line break preservation and automatic hyperlinking.
Marked is powerful enough to allow custom processors (shell scripts) before and after rendering. You can even take over the rendering tasks to incorporate non-Markdown languages.
Marked works with Scrivener, Ulysses, MarsEdit, and other third-party apps, allowing you to use Markdown and see beautiful previews just about anywhere.
See the video tutorials! http://bit.ly/1riW0IK
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://marked2app.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/marked-2/id890031187?mt=12
What’s New in Marked 2.5.28
- Option to hide status bar (show on hover)
- URL Handler method “defaults” for setting preferences via URL
- Fenced code block handling if custom processor returns NOCUSTOM
- If a CriticMarkup element has a comment following it, show it in the lower banner when hovering the element
- Hardened runtime
- Custom processor log unreadable in Mojave Dark Mode
- IA content blocks rendering inside fenced code blocks.
- CriticMarkup highlights in PDF export/Print
- Visual glitch in Keyword Highlight panel type buttons
- Visual glitch with search bar when using GitHub style
- Custom processor indicator not toggling on first click
- Issues with continuous PDF export having blank space or being cut off
- Automatic TOC in export didn’t respect list marker settings
- Regex search when surrounding query with forward slashes
- Crash on search for “+++”