Marked 2 is a previewer (not an editor) for Markdown, MultiMarkdown and other text markup languages. It updates live every time you save your document in your favorite text editor, comes with writing analysis tools, and is powerfully flexible.
See what’s new: http://marked2app.com/help/Whats_New.html
Marked provides document navigation and statistics, proofreading tools, multiple export formats, and much more. Marked comes with 9 preview styles built in (including GitHub), and you can add unlimited custom styles of your own.
GitHub users will appreciate Marked’s built in GitHub Flavored Markdown processor, capable of handling fenced code blocks, line break preservation and automatic hyperlinking.
Marked is powerful enough to allow custom processors (shell scripts) before and after rendering. You can even take over the rendering tasks to incorporate non-Markdown languages.
Marked works with Scrivener, Ulysses, MarsEdit, and other third-party apps, allowing you to use Markdown and see beautiful previews just about anywhere.
See the video tutorials! http://bit.ly/1riW0IK
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://marked2app.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/marked-2/id890031187?mt=12
What’s New in Marked 2.5.26
- Option to process any document as Fountain
- Modify page down behavior (space bar) to work better with CriticMarkup and Find overlays
- Visual updates for Dark Mode (Mojave)
- Fenced code blocks missing from Markdown export
- Only offer open dialog automatically when closing the quick overview
- Outline mode not detecting structure properly
- Handling of images linked to images with inline syntax
- Overused word hover spelling correction
- Black on Black MathJax advanced config popup
- Custom.css skeleton link in help