Name: MarginNote Pro - Efficient study PDF & EPUB books
Release Date: April 10, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
Developer: Sun Min
MAS Rating: 17+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://marginnote.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/marginnote-pro-efficient-study-pdf-epub-books/id1035238564?mt=12
*** Reading & Studying will NEVER be the same! ***
Welcome to MarginNote. This is a highly powerful reading and study software and is applicable to Mac, iPad, and iPhone. By integrating the PDF/EPUB reader and multiple powerful study tools, MarginNote will enable learners to reorganize and connect knowledge from different aspects, then memorize and grasp it accordingly.
Whatever your profession, such as student, educator, researcher, lawyer, or life-long learner, you may annotate and take notes through MarginNote, organize notes via Mindmap and Outline, connect knowledge horizontally via Hashtag and raise memory effect via the Flashcards.
You will discover what MarginNote does is not to simply integrate these tools. Instead, it combines them deeply and skillfully, which makes it easier for users to toggle between different tools.
=== MarginNote FEATURES ===
- Support PDF and EPUB format;
- Show book notes and links at page margin;
- Converting Web page into EPUB via Safari or embedded web browser;
- Support adding many books (materials) into one notebook;
Annotating and NoteTaking:
- Support text highlight and rectangular highlight;
- Sketch on book page directly for highlight;
- Add notes directly at the page margin; the note editing area will not overlap with the book content at all;
- Text, voice, picture, sketching and many other forms of comments in note;
- Add hashtags to notes to facilitate the connection of notes;
Outline and Mindmap:
- Outline and Mindmap in one view;
- Create Outline tree by swipe gestures;
- Multi-selection editing such as group, merge, clone, etc;
- Quick searching and filtering according to colors, hashtags, books.
- Highlights and notes can be automatically turned into flashcards for review;
- Spaced repetition adopting the Anki-based algorithm;
- Switch to the linking book page at any time;
- Simply sketch on the page highlight to serve as the question of the flashcard;
- Text to speech for flashcards;
Import, Export and Sync:
- Import webpages and notes from Evernote;
- Export flashcards to Anki;
- Export Outline to OmniOutliner;
- Export Mindmap to iThoughts or MindManager;
- Export to Evernote;
- Export all the margin notes, MindManager, Outline and related PDF/EPUB to a printable PDF;
- Sync notes & books with iCloud;
== IT’S ABOUT STREAMLINING AND ENERGIZING YOUR NOTE TAKING PROCESS ==
MarginNote is the only note taking app you’ll ever need! Staying organized, engaged, and in-control just got really simple and effective: MarginNote!
Feel free to drop us a line! We’re always listening to your suggestions to improve MarginNote! If you have any issues with the app, just contact us and we will help you!
More on: https://marginnote.com/marginnote-for-mac/
What's New in Version 2.6:
Updated Tips video demo。
Whiteboard on book：Record scribble animation into audio, then you could play the audio and the scribble animation at the same time。
Tap to clear blurred highlight。
Record audio while doing other operations。
Second tap to edit title on mindmap or outline。
New option for selecting the text by character boundary(default is Word).
Cut & paste.
Move multiple cards of mindmap to other branch.