Name: MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.avenza.com/mapublisher
1 - Unpack the release into a directory of your choice.
2 - Run the installer and install it.
3 - See included amped.txt.
4 - Enjoy this fine AMPED release, but buy it if you will use it.
5 - As always, make sure to have a firewall to block outbound connections.
Mapping solutions for the 21st century®
Finally, high-quality map production software that works. MAPublisher® cartography software seamlessly integrates over fifty GIS mapping tools into the Adobe Illustrator environment to help you create maps the way you want, how you want.
Import the most widely used GIS data formats, including those from Esri, MapInfo, FME Desktop, AutoCAD, Google and the U.S. Government. Export data to a wide variety of standard GIS formats including the ability to export documents to geospatial PDF and take them mobile with the PDF Maps iOS app. See all MAPublisher supported formats.
All GIS data attributes and geographic parameters are maintained and editable. Use MAPublisher tools to create, query, and select features and attributes.
MAPublisher supports Esri ArcGIS 10 geodatabases and ArcMap document (MXD) files*. Connect to Personal, File and ArcSDE geodatabases with ease. Learn more about geodatabase support in MAPublisher.
Cartography with MAPublisher is now faster, easier, and better than it has ever been. When used together with Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop, they form the perfect vector and raster map creation software package for the Adobe Creative Cloud and Suite.
What's new in MAPublisher 9.8:
1. Fully compatible with Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud 2015.3 on both Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) and Mac
2. Connect to and import data from PostGIS spatial databases
3. Maximum zoom levels are organized into categories based on map scale in Export to Web Tiles
4. Ability to preview how encoding affects data being imported before selecting the appropriate encoding for import
5. An option to only export selected art on the artboard when exporting MAP Layers
6. Various user interface and usability enhancements
Release Note -
1. Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 is unsupported in MAPublisher 9.8.
2. Mac OS X 10.8, Windows XP/Vista, and Adobe Illustrator CS5/CS5.1/CC are unsupported in MAPublisher 9.8. We recommend upgrading to newer versions to continue receiving MAPublisher updates.
3. Not all foreign language versions of Adobe Illustrator may be supported. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4. Installing MAPublisher on a system that does not meet the minimum requirements may produce unexpected results or errors. These issues may not be supported by Avenza Technical Support.