Man O’ War Corsair – Warhammer Naval Battles 1.3.5
Engage in epic naval combat and explore the oceans of the Warhammer world.
Man O’ War: Corsair is a video game of high adventure, naval combat and exploration based on the Games Workshop classic Man O’ War table top game.
Sail the seas plundering enemy ships, visiting ports, and trading. Dominate everything in your path with a fleet of ships at your back and watch people flee at the mere sight of you, leaving legends of your deeds in the history books and steel through the hearts of your enemies.
Explore and Fight
Captain a wide variety of unique sailing vessels, explore and trade whilst combating enemy ships in frantic naval action.
As well as sea battles, engaging in boarding actions with enemy vessels sees you walking the deck, blunderbuss in hand, attacking enemy crew. Loot the vessels or sink them, the choice is yours.
Enemies and Allies
Buy a variety of unique and deadly ships. Command allies from different races and fight many deadly enemies including: Fierce storms, deadly fleets and terrible foes will block your path to ultimate glory.
The Old World
A captain in Man O’ War: Corsair can sail the coast of a huge continent in the Warhammer world. Visiting over 50 ports from Erengrad to Sartosa, the sea is yours to explore.
A heroic adventurer does not only have enemy ships to contend with. The deep and unexplored oceans hold terrifying creatures that few see and live to tell the tale. These deadly creatures emerging from the deep sea will chill blood and drop jaws in equal measure. The wise would attempt to flee but those brave enough to tackle such creatures will be famed throughout the world.
- OS: OSX 10.9
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.6Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Iris
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Fledgling Griffon DLC
- Reik’s fashion DLC
Steam Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/344240/Man_O_War_Corsair__Warhammer_Naval_Battles/
What’s New in Man O’ War Corsair – Warhammer Naval Battles 1.3.5
- New Captain model for Khorne Campaign
- Adjusted campaign to slow down excessively strong AI factions
- Landlocked ships delivered by the ruinus powers to inland lakes will now be redelivered closer to the main fleet
- Fixed issues with NPC captains joining your crew
- Increased the boarding bonus for allied player ships
- Made the Sea Witch a bit tougher (Don’t give up your day job)
- Navies no longer pursue you quite so doggedly if you’re friendly to the faction.