Descriptions for MailTags 5.1.6
Release Date: 05 Mar 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://smallcubed.com/mt/
MailTags lets you add comments, due dates, project notes and priority rankings to your messages, all without leaving your Inbox!
MailTags is a feature-packed companion to Apple Mail:
- Integrated interface – Add tagged keywords, project notes, and priority rankings through a convenient side panel.
- iCal supportCreate synchronized ToDos and Events in iCal directly from Mail.
- IMAP support – Sync your tags with your IMAP server for access across multiple computers.
- Helpful list display – Display your tags in extra columns in your message list so you can track due dates as they approach.
- Customize Mail rules – Create smart rules for automatic tagging of new messages.
- Mail search integration – Search your tags from Mail’s search field. Narrow the search by keywords, projects or notes.
- Smart Mailbox integration – Build smart mailboxes for searching your messages by keywords, projects, and due dates.
- Applescript compatible – Construct Applescript work flows for accessing your MailTags data for use them in other applications.
What’s New in MailTags 5.1.6
- Registering MailTags with a SmallCubed suite code will now register other SmallCubed suite products
- Tip Jar access added to MailTags product menu and registration sheet.
- Project color swatch is now displayed as a circle to improve layout and provide greater distinction from other tags.
- Display of tags in classic view now respects font selection in preferences.
- For performance reasons, OpenMeta tags are no longer indexed unless “Synchronize OpenMeta Tags” open is selected in preferences .
- Potential stability issues related to closing message viewers.
- Potential stability issue when attributes change on messages.
- Potential hang issue at launch related to updating message from events and reminders database.
- Smart Mailbox Criteria combining Account and MailTags criteria not working.
- Performance issues related to updating messages.
- Problems with optimizing mailTags database.
- Sparkle Helper not running properly in some circumstances.
- Performance issues when displaying messages in classic view.