Descriptions for MailTags 5.1.1
Name: MailTags for Mac
Release Date: 26 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11.6 or later Apple Mail
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: https://smallcubed.com/mt/
MailTags lets you add comments, due dates, project notes and priority rankings to your messages, all without leaving your Inbox!
MailTags is a feature-packed companion to Apple Mail:
- Integrated interface – Add tagged keywords, project notes, and priority rankings through a convenient side panel.
- iCal supportCreate synchronized ToDos and Events in iCal directly from Mail.
- IMAP support – Sync your tags with your IMAP server for access across multiple computers.
- Helpful list display – Display your tags in extra columns in your message list so you can track due dates as they approach.
- Customize Mail rules – Create smart rules for automatic tagging of new messages.
- Mail search integration – Search your tags from Mail’s search field. Narrow the search by keywords, projects or notes.
- Smart Mailbox integration – Build smart mailboxes for searching your messages by keywords, projects, and due dates.
- Applescript compatible – Construct Applescript work flows for accessing your MailTags data for use them in other applications.
What’s New in MailTags 5.1.1
- [OS Support] High Sierra Compatibility
- [New] Improved display not note beign shown as subject
- [Fixed] [5.1.1] Background MailTagsHelper application crashing with code-signing
- [Fixed] Fixes logic error when displaying High Sierra welcome window. Welcome
- window may show a second time for some users
- [Fixed] Problems with project settings not synchronizing
- [Fixed] Potential hang during launch issue
- [Fixed] Codesigning issue for MailTagsSparkleHelper
- [Fixed] Crash when updating messages on some servers when few messages in mailbox