Name: MailHub for Sierra for Mac
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later Apple Mail
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.dervishsoftware.com/
MailHub for Sierra (was MailHub for El Capitan) is a time-saving email management plugin that can file, delete, or enact actions on emails without leaving your inbox. Email from a contact or thread can be batch-filed to a mailbox (or deleted) with a series of simple mouse clicks or key strokes, radically reducing time spent on mail administration. MailHub even allows you to specify filing destinations for an outgoing message during composition. Create new mailboxes as you go and set action reminders so you won’t forget a vital task at a later date.
MailHub is a ‘smart’ plug-in for Apple Mail that revolutionises email management. It learns as you work, suggesting likely filing locations to take the pain out of keeping your mail organized. It also allows you to set reminders on emails, so you can follow-up later. See below for many more time-saving features.
- Organise your email simply and easily using MailHub’s autosuggest intelligent technology which suggests where to file your mail based on your previous email activity
- File or delete emails individually, by thread or by sender in one simple process
- Autofile sent email to a mailbox, optionally filing the related inbox and sent messages
- Colour messages and swap to/from field for messages you sent a more useful way of viewing threads.
- Create new mailboxes simply and organically when new filing categories arise
- Set reminders for email related actions at the touch of a button
- Preview changes before making them / undo changes as required
- “Send Later” allows you to send an email at a later time or date (requires computer to be on at sendtime).
What’s New in MailHub 1.12.7
・Release notes not available at the time of this post.