Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: -
Video RAM: -
What's New in Version 2.1
Welcome to Mail Pilot 2.1! This update includes Dash — a personal dashboard for your email. This update also includes Throttle integration. Throttle allows you to keep your email address safe and your inbox clean by seamlessly substituting random, unique email addresses for use online, it gives you full control over who gets into their inboxes. We’ve also included numerous fixes and improvements.
- Today’s Glance – Keep an eye on everything important happening today.
- Email Metrics – See important stats about your email behavior.
- Recent Files – Interact with files right from Dash without tracking down the message.
- Top Contacts – See what’s happening with your most frequent contacts right from Dash and don’t let important messages slip through the cracks.
- Zen Bar – Create a main focus for the day and stay reminded that a world exists outside of email.
- Access your Throttle reading list from right within Mail Pilot.
- This requires a separate Throttle account
Thanks to Chris!
More Info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id681243952
Finally, you can interact with email the way you already think about it. Mail Pilot simplifies email with a task-oriented approach. From deleting an advertisement to remembering to pay your cell phone bill, all messages are action-based.
COMPLETE YOUR MESSAGES
When you’re done with a message, simply change its status from Incomplete to Complete, just like a to-do list. Gone are the days of tricking your email client by toggling “mark as unread”.
SET REMINDERS FOR MESSAGES
Set a reminder for a message and Mail Pilot will prompt you when it’s time to deal with it. Free your inbox of messages you can’t yet tackle and never miss a meeting, bill, delivery or due date again.
More Features: Show
* Mail Pilot for Mac is compatible with standard IMAP accounts. It is not compatible with POP accounts or Exchange accounts without IMAP enabled. For security reasons, Mail Pilot for Mac does not allow SMTP accounts that do not support authentication. Mail Pilot requires that servers support some common IMAP extensions. If you are concerned about compatibility with your own server, contact us.