Name: Mail Pilot
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: ?
Video RAM: ?
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Hey pilots! This update addresses a few issues. Most notably:
1. Viewing inline images is back
2. Connecting to iCloud accounts has been fixed! If you have two-factor auth turned on, be sure to get an app-specific password to use with Mail Pilot. If you don't, then your iCloud account should simply work with this new update.
3. Opening threads is much faster
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id681243952
Experience intuitive email with a simple, task-oriented approach!
Quickly manage & productively organize your inbox with Mail Pilot.
Featured as a Best New App by Apple — #1 Paid App in over 50 countries
• MacLife: "keeps users as close to inbox zero as humanly possible"
• Lifehacker: “if you treat email like a task, Mail Pilot is a great way for organizing it”
• TUAW: “For the first time in recent memory, I had an empty inbox. A couple days later, I was caught off-guard when the reminders kicked in and let me know I actually had stuff to do. And, I did them.”
featured by TechCrunch, The New York Times, Wired, The Verge, Cult of Mac and many more…
Finally, you can interact with email the way you already think about it. Mail Pilot simplifies email with a task-oriented approach. From deleting an advertisement to remembering to pay your cell phone bill, all messages are action-based.
COMPLETE YOUR MESSAGES
When you’re done with a message, simply change its status from Incomplete to Complete, just like a to-do list. Gone are the days of tricking your email client by toggling “mark as unread”.
SET REMINDERS FOR MESSAGES
Set a reminder for a message and Mail Pilot will prompt you when it’s time to deal with it. Free your inbox of messages you can’t yet tackle and never miss a meeting, bill, delivery or due date again.
ORGANIZE YOUR WAY
Mail Pilot complements any workflow and empowers you to become better organized.
• Organize based on message status – as Incomplete, Complete or set for Reminder.
• Collect groups of related messages – across all of your accounts using Lists.
• Folders and labels – can be accessed and utilized anytime.
SET ASIDE MESSAGES FOR LATER
Easily achieve Inbox Zero — Set Aside messages that can’t be organized immediately and drill through them when you have more time.
SIMPLY COMPATIBLE WITH IMAP EMAIL ACCOUNTS*
Add all of your Google, iCloud, Yahoo!, Outlook.com, AOL, standard IMAP, or IMAP-enabled Exchange email accounts. Mail Pilot remains securely synchronized with your email servers and other clients. Mail Pilot is not compatible with POP accounts because they do not allow two-way synchronization.
SECURE & PRIVATE
Mail Pilot never stores, processes, or transmits your data through any third-party servers. All of your account information, passwords, personal data, and messages are securely stored on your device. All communication occurs directly between your device and your email server.
Get notified of new messages with fully-integrated system notifications as new messages are pushed to your Inbox.
Seamlessly send messages from an email address that you have forwarded to another account. Add signatures and customize the From Name for each of your aliases.
View conversations intuitively with Nested Threading. Browse and filter long threads to find clarity and context. Add to the conversation quickly and naturally with in-line reply.
FIRST CLASS KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
Every common action is an intuitive keystroke away. We designed keyboard shortcuts to be a headline feature and not an afterthought.
GET IN TOUCH
Mail Pilot was initially funded on Kickstarter in 2012 and is created by Mindsense LLC — a small, bootstrapped company based in Blacksburg, Virginia. We’d love to hear from you.
• Mail Pilot Support: http://www.mailpilot.co/support.html
• Founders Email (Alex & Josh): firstname.lastname@example.org
* Mail Pilot for Mac is compatible with standard IMAP accounts. It is not compatible with POP accounts or Exchange accounts without IMAP enabled. For security reasons, Mail Pilot for Mac does not allow SMTP accounts that do not support authentication. Mail Pilot requires that servers support some common IMAP extensions. If you are concerned about compatibility with your own server, contact us.