Descriptions for Description
Name: Magic Number – The Calculator
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/magic-number-the-calculator/id737047715?mt=12
What's New in Version 2.7.7:
• Sticky operator
This makes typing expressions easier with fewer parentheses.
To learn more, go to: Help ▸ What’s New.
• Fixed a crash from calculating cosine for certain angles in radians.
• Fixed a formatting bug related to fractions.
• Fixed typos in the German version.
Love Magic Number? Please take a few seconds to rate it.
This helps others finding the right calculator.
Math is easier with Magic Number.
When you can see math properly, able to type what you think, and do everything intuitively, math becomes a breeze.
From everyday math to advanced science, Magic Number lets you do more with less effort — whatever your level.
Here’s what you will enjoy:
See better — your eyes deserve more
• See math properly and beautifully.
Say no to messy ((8*sin(30))^(1/4)/5)*arcos(pi)
• See the whole expression at any size.
Everything is crystal clear and easy to understand.
• See better results with superior formats.
Type naturally — no more mental barriers
• Type math as you see it.
For 2 sin 30 + √ 9, just type ‘2 sin 30 + √ 9’
No more backward thinking ‘2 x 30 sin + 9√’
And no more awkward syntax ‘2 * sin(30) + sqrt(9)’
• Type fast without touching the mouse.
You get lots of handy shortcuts like X for multiply.
• Edit without thinking.
Made a mistake? Just click and type over it.
Calculate intuitively — with extra smartness
• You can deal with time:
8:30 + 0:45 = 9:15
• In fact you can deal with all kinds of numbers:
fractions, percentages, complex numbers, and more.
• You can let Magic Number do the algebra:
Enter ‘100 – ? = 55’. You get ‘? = 45’
Enter ‘240 – ? % = 192’. You get ‘? = 20’
Do more with less effort
• Want to make sense of a list of numbers?
The List feature gives you the sum, tax, and statistics
with couple of clicks. It’s like a mini speadsheet.
• The History lets you go back and reuse the past.
You can even compare results.
• You can export expressions beautifully as PDFs.
This means you have a simple equation editor.
Go beyond calculators
• Over 100 functions
• 25 digits accuracy
• 10 memories (variables)
• 4 customizable tax rates
• Over 50 scientific constants
• Linear regression
• Matrix (Inverse, determinant, Gauss-Jordan Elimination)
And much more.
For more detail, screenshots, and video, visit our website MagicNumber.me.
Have a question, feel free to tweet @MagicNumberApp or email info@MagicNumber.me.