|Name||Magic Number 2.7.10|
|Created on||2016-05-23 14:05:25|
|Files||Magic Number v2.7.10/Magic Number 2.7.10 [MAS].dmg (4.46 MB)|
Name: Magic Number – The Smart Calculator
Release Date: May 20, 2016
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Developer: Seed Ltd.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://magicnumber.me/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/magic-number-smart-calculator/id737047715?mt=12
Math is easier with Magic Number.
When you can see math properly, able to type what you think, and do everything intuitively, math becomes a breeze.
From everyday math to advanced science, Magic Number lets you do more with less effort — whatever your level.
Here’s what you will enjoy:
See better — your eyes deserve more
• See math properly and beautifully.
Say no to messy ((8*sin(30))^(1/4)/5)*arcos(pi)
• See the whole expression at any size.
Everything is crystal clear and easy to understand.
• See better results with superior formats.
Type naturally — no more mental barriers
• Type math as you see it.
For 2 sin 30 + √ 9, just type ‘2 sin 30 + √ 9’
No more backward thinking ‘2 x 30 sin + 9√’
And no more awkward syntax ‘2 * sin(30) + sqrt(9)’
• Type fast without touching the mouse.
You get lots of handy shortcuts like X for multiply.
• Edit without thinking.
Made a mistake? Just click and type over it.
Calculate intuitively — with extra smartness
• You can deal with time:
8:30 + 0:45 = 9:15
• In fact you can deal with all kinds of numbers:
fractions, percentages, complex numbers, and more.
• You can let Magic Number do the algebra:
Enter ‘100 – ? = 55’. You get ‘? = 45’
Enter ‘240 – ? % = 192’. You get ‘? = 20’
Do more with less effort
• Want to make sense of a list of numbers?
The List feature gives you the sum, tax, and statistics
with couple of clicks. It’s like a mini speadsheet.
• The History lets you go back and reuse the past.
You can even compare results.
• You can export expressions beautifully as PDFs.
This means you have a simple equation editor.
Go beyond calculators
• Over 100 functions
• 25 digits accuracy
• 10 memories (variables)
• 4 customizable tax rates
• Over 50 scientific constants
• Linear regression
• Matrix (Inverse, determinant, Gauss-Jordan Elimination)
And much more.
For more detail, screenshots, and video, visit our website MagicNumber.me.
Have a question, feel free to tweet @MagicNumberApp or email info@MagicNumber.me.
What's New in Version 2.7.10:
• More love for film-makers
Introducing timecode and frame rate calculations.
• Finer time conversions
New functions that let you convert 1:20:30 into seconds or minutes easily.
• Shortcut for recent function
If you used a function from the menu, you can use it again by pressing control-F.
Refinements & fixes
• A more organized and clearer UI for Extra Functions.
• Fixed an obscure bug related to editing around the square root.
Thanks to Drew for reporting.
• Resolved a compatibility issue with OS X 10.7.
Thanks to Gatúmbelo for reporting.
To learn more, go to Menu ▸ Help ▸ What’s New.
Love Magic Number? Please take a few seconds to rate it.
It helps others finding the right calculator.