MacUpdater can automatically track the latest updates of all applications installed on your Mac. Launch MacUpdater to see at a glance which of your apps are out-of-date. And with a simple click you can update any outdated app. Don’t waste any more time manually searching for updates, downloading, installing and cleaning up. Let MacUpdater take care of it all for you!
Scan your Apps – Maintain the Overview
Nothing could be more easy than finding out which of your apps are out-of-date with MacUpdater. Just launch it and let it scan your apps. You’ll see a list of all your apps, and apps with updates are listed in red. There are convenient filter-options to display just those apps that are outdated. You can also ignore apps or updates you are not interested in.
No Registration Needed – Total Privacy
Stay Up-to-Date – Stay Secure
Updating apps could not be simpler – just click the “Update” button next to any outdated app and MacUpdater will update the app to the current version automatically. MacUpdater can silently run in the back-ground, check your apps for updates every day and let you know about new updates with with notifications.
One-time Purchase No Subscriptions
MacUpdater is an one-time-purchase without any shady memberships, subscription crap or adhesion contracts. There is no need to sell your soul or to rob the piggy-bank to use MacUpdater. Its a simple, one-time purchase costing 9.99$/. And if you just want to scan your apps without updating them, its even free
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://www.corecode.io/macupdater/index.html
What’s New in MacUpdater 1.3.5
- Fixed issue where MacUpdater could not be used for free anymore
- Fixed issue where ‘Mac App Store’ updates could show up delayed
- Improved usability for free users by not opening the purchase window each start
- Improved stability while perfoming some updates
- Improved reliability for launching some ‘Update Installers’
- Improved the explanations for updates that moved in, into or out of the Mac App Store
- Improved support for hiding updates that are incompatible with the current OS version
- Release notes will now be displayed in the correct language (if available)
- Fixed cosmetic problems in ‘Dark Mode’