MacUpdater can automatically track the latest updates of all applications installed on your Mac. Launch MacUpdater to see at a glance which of your apps are out-of-date. And with a simple click you can update any outdated app. Don’t waste any more time manually searching for updates, downloading, installing and cleaning up. Let MacUpdater take care of it all for you!
Scan your Apps – Maintain the Overview
Nothing could be more easy than finding out which of your apps are out-of-date with MacUpdater. Just launch it and let it scan your apps. You’ll see a list of all your apps, and apps with updates are listed in red. There are convenient filter-options to display just those apps that are outdated. You can also ignore apps or updates you are not interested in.
No Registration Needed – Total Privacy
Stay Up-to-Date – Stay Secure
Updating apps could not be simpler – just click the “Update” button next to any outdated app and MacUpdater will update the app to the current version automatically. MacUpdater can silently run in the back-ground, check your apps for updates every day and let you know about new updates with with notifications.
One-time Purchase No Subscriptions
MacUpdater is an one-time-purchase without any shady memberships, subscription crap or adhesion contracts. There is no need to sell your soul or to rob the piggy-bank to use MacUpdater. Its a simple, one-time purchase costing 9.99$/. And if you just want to scan your apps without updating them, its even free
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://www.corecode.io/macupdater/index.html
What’s New in MacUpdater 1.3.3
- Fixed issue where updates could missed due to caching by the operating system
- Add option to autorelaunch apps that have been ‘Quitted’ in order to apply the update
- Made ‘Upgrades’ easier distinguishable from normal ‘Updates’ through bold font
- If notifications are enabled, show a notification when scanning has finished
- Display info when launching installers for apps that are installed multiple times
- Reworded onscreen notifications so that they’ll fit even when using the ‘Alert’style
- Add ability to detect the actual ‘Norton Security’ version despite its broken updater
- Fixed a problem where some URLs from the appinfo would not be clickable for some apps
- Fixed issue where feedback that an update should be ignored couldn’t be sent
- The folderslists in the settings are middletruncated now to differentiate long items
- Note: if you have Synology “Drive” or “Cloud Station” installed, and want