|Created on||2019-12-13 00:53:48|
|Files||macOSUpdCombo10.15.2 mac-torrent-download.net.rar (4.58 GB)|
macOS Catalina gives you more of everything you love about Mac. Experience three all-new media apps: Apple Music, Apple TV, and Apple Podcasts. Locate a missing Mac with the new Find My app. And now coming to Mac, your favorite iPad apps. You can even extend your desktop using iPad as a second display. Now you can take everything you do above and beyond.
- Stream and download over 50 million songs with an Apple Music subscription.
- Access the iTunes Store to purchase songs or albums.
- Find all the music you’ve purchased, downloaded, or imported from CDs organized in the improved library.
- Buy or rent the latest movie releases.
- Subscribe to Apple TV channels to watch popular shows on demand and ad-free, online or off.
- Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on any of your other devices, including Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, and compatible smart TVs.
- Find podcasts by title, topic, guest, host, and content.
- Subscribe to your favorite podcasts to receive the latest episodes automatically.
- Begin listening to an episode on your Mac, then seamlessly resume on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch when you’re on the go.
Syncing and backup
- Sync content and back up, update, and restore software from the Finder when you connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac.
App Store with Apple Arcade
- Play 100 groundbreaking new games with one subscription — no ads or additional purchases.
- Browse the latest games, personalized recommendations, and exclusive editorial content in the all-new Arcade tab on the App Store.
- Enjoy games across iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
- Enjoy a new class of Mac apps built from your favorite iPad titles.
- Expand your Mac workspace by using your iPad as a second display.
- Place one app on each screen, or put your main canvas on your Mac and your tools and palettes on your iPad.
- Use Apple Pencil for tablet input when using your favorite creative pro Mac apps.
Continuity Sketch and Markup
- Create a sketch on your iPad or iPhone and insert it into any document on your Mac.
- Use your iPad or iPhone to sign a PDF or mark up a screenshot on your Mac.
- Control your Mac entirely with your voice using Voice Control.
- Enable Hover Text to display large, high-resolution text in a dedicated window.
- Zoom in closely on one screen when using two displays for improved legibility with Zoom Display.
- Feel secure knowing that the apps you use have been checked by Apple for known malware.
- Authorize access to data when apps request it using new data protections.
- Keep track of your devices and find friends and family with an easy-to-use new app.
- Help locate devices even if they’re not connected to Wi-Fi or cellular.
- Use Activation Lock to protect Mac models with the Apple T2 Security Chip.
- Enjoy a new immersive, dynamic experience that showcases your best photos and memories.
- View Memory Movies and edit their duration, mood, and title.
- Browse using an updated start page that surfaces sites from your history, bookmarks, reading list, iCloud Tabs, and even links sent to you in Messages.
- Help secure your accounts using strong passwords suggested by Safari.
- View notes as visual thumbnails in gallery view.
- Enjoy a more powerful search that recognizes text in items you’ve scanned and objects within images.
- Share an entire folder of notes using shared folders.
- Use new edit buttons to add dates, locations, flags, attachments, and more to reminders.
- Take control of your inbox by muting a thread, blocking a sender, or unsubscribing from a mailing list.
- Gain insight into time spent using apps and websites and set usage limits.
- Set up Family Sharing to use Screen Time with your family’s devices.
Enabling the installation of third-party applications.
sudo spctl --master-disable
Creating a bootable flash drive
Where USB is your USB flash drive, in Mac OS Extended (Magazine) format of at least 8 Gb.
sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ 10.15\ Beta.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Supports models
- MacBook: Early 2015 or later
- MacBook Air: Mid 2012 or later
- MacBook Pro: Mid 2012 or later
- Mac Mini: Late 2012 or later
- iMac: Late 2012 or later
- iMac Pro: 2017 and later (all models)
- Mac Pro: Late 2013 or later
What’s New in macOS Catalina 10.15.2 (19C57)
The macOS Catalina 10.15.2 update improves the stability, reliability and performance of your Mac.
This update adds the following features:
- New layout for Apple News stories from The Wall Street Journal and other leading newspapers
- Get links to related stories or more stories from the same publication at the end of an article
- “Breaking” and “Developing” labels for Top Stories
- Stories from Apple News are now available in Canada in English and French
This update also includes the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Restores the column browser view for managing the music library
- Resolves an issue that may prevent album artwork from appearing
- Fixes an issue that may reset music equalizer settings during playback
- Adds support for using an iPhone or iPad to remotely control the Music and TV apps on a Mac
- Resolves an issue that may cause some .AVI and .MP4 files to appear as unsupported
- Fixes an issue that prevents newly created folders from appearing in Albums view
- Addresses an issue where manually sorted images in an album may be printed or exported out of order
- Fixes an issue that prevents the zoom-to-crop tool from working in a print preview
- Addresses an issue that may cause Mail Preferences to open with a blank window
- Resolves an issue that may prevent using undo from retrieving deleted mail
- Improves the reliability of syncing books and audiobooks to your iPad or iPhone through Finder
- Fixes an issue where reminders may be out of order in the Today smart list in the Reminders app
- Resolves an issue that may cause slow typing performance in the Notes app