|Name||macOS Catalina 10.15.1 19B88 Update mac-torrent-download.net.rar|
|Created on||2019-10-30 14:36:03|
|Files||macOS Catalina 10.15.1 19B88 Update mac-torrent-download.net.rar (4.51 GB)|
macOS Catalina gives you more of everything you love about Mac. Experience three all-new media apps: Apple Music, Apple TV, and Apple Podcasts. Locate a missing Mac with the new Find My app. And now coming to Mac, your favorite iPad apps. You can even extend your desktop using iPad as a second display. Now you can take everything you do above and beyond.
- Stream and download over 50 million songs with an Apple Music subscription.
- Access the iTunes Store to purchase songs or albums.
- Find all the music you’ve purchased, downloaded, or imported from CDs organized in the improved library.
- Buy or rent the latest movie releases.
- Subscribe to Apple TV channels to watch popular shows on demand and ad-free, online or off.
- Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on any of your other devices, including Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, and compatible smart TVs.
- Find podcasts by title, topic, guest, host, and content.
- Subscribe to your favorite podcasts to receive the latest episodes automatically.
- Begin listening to an episode on your Mac, then seamlessly resume on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch when you’re on the go.
Syncing and backup
- Sync content and back up, update, and restore software from the Finder when you connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac.
App Store with Apple Arcade
- Play 100 groundbreaking new games with one subscription — no ads or additional purchases.
- Browse the latest games, personalized recommendations, and exclusive editorial content in the all-new Arcade tab on the App Store.
- Enjoy games across iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
- Enjoy a new class of Mac apps built from your favorite iPad titles.
- Expand your Mac workspace by using your iPad as a second display.
- Place one app on each screen, or put your main canvas on your Mac and your tools and palettes on your iPad.
- Use Apple Pencil for tablet input when using your favorite creative pro Mac apps.
Continuity Sketch and Markup
- Create a sketch on your iPad or iPhone and insert it into any document on your Mac.
- Use your iPad or iPhone to sign a PDF or mark up a screenshot on your Mac.
- Control your Mac entirely with your voice using Voice Control.
- Enable Hover Text to display large, high-resolution text in a dedicated window.
- Zoom in closely on one screen when using two displays for improved legibility with Zoom Display.
- Feel secure knowing that the apps you use have been checked by Apple for known malware.
- Authorize access to data when apps request it using new data protections.
- Keep track of your devices and find friends and family with an easy-to-use new app.
- Help locate devices even if they’re not connected to Wi-Fi or cellular.
- Use Activation Lock to protect Mac models with the Apple T2 Security Chip.
- Enjoy a new immersive, dynamic experience that showcases your best photos and memories.
- View Memory Movies and edit their duration, mood, and title.
- Browse using an updated start page that surfaces sites from your history, bookmarks, reading list, iCloud Tabs, and even links sent to you in Messages.
- Help secure your accounts using strong passwords suggested by Safari.
- View notes as visual thumbnails in gallery view.
- Enjoy a more powerful search that recognizes text in items you’ve scanned and objects within images.
- Share an entire folder of notes using shared folders.
- Use new edit buttons to add dates, locations, flags, attachments, and more to reminders.
- Take control of your inbox by muting a thread, blocking a sender, or unsubscribing from a mailing list.
- Gain insight into time spent using apps and websites and set usage limits.
- Set up Family Sharing to use Screen Time with your family’s devices.
Enabling the installation of third-party applications.
sudo spctl --master-disable
Creating a bootable flash drive
Where USB is your USB flash drive, in Mac OS Extended (Magazine) format of at least 8 Gb.
sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ 10.15\ Beta.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Supports models
- MacBook: Early 2015 or later
- MacBook Air: Mid 2012 or later
- MacBook Pro: Mid 2012 or later
- Mac Mini: Late 2012 or later
- iMac: Late 2012 or later
- iMac Pro: 2017 and later (all models)
- Mac Pro: Late 2013 or later
What’s New in macOS Catalina 10.15.1 (19B88)
The macOS Catalina 10.15.1 update includes updated and additional emoji, support for AirPods Pro, HomeKit Secure Video, HomeKit enabled routers, and new Siri privacy settings, as well as bug fixes and improvements.
- Over 70 new or updated emoji, including animals, food, activities, new accessibility emoji, gender neutral emoji, and skin tones selection for couple emoji
- Introduces support for AirPods Pro
- HomeKit Secure Video enables you to privately capture, store, and view encrypted video from your security cameras and features people, animal, and vehicle detection
- HomeKit enabled routers let you control how your HomeKit accessories communicate over the internet or in your home
- Adds support for AirPlay 2-enabled speakers in scenes and automations
- Privacy settings to control whether or not to help improve Siri and Dictation by allowing Apple to store audio of your Siri and Dictation interactions
- Option to delete your Siri and Dictation history from Siri Settings
- This update also includes the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Restores the ability to view file names in the All Photos view in Photos
- Restores the ability to filter by favorites, photos, videos, edited, and keywords in Days view in Photos
- Fixes an issue where Messages would only send a single notification when the option to repeat alerts was enabled
- Resolves an issue that caused Contacts to launch to the previously opened contact instead of the contact list
- Adds a two-finger swipe gesture for back navigation in Apple News
- Resolves issues that may occur in the Music app when displaying playlists inside folders and newly added songs in the Songs list
- Improves reliability of migrating iTunes library databases into the Music, Podcasts, and TV apps
- Fixes an issue where downloaded titles were not visible in the Downloads folder in the TV app