|Name||MacFamilyTree 9 v9.0.8 MAS+iCloud [TNT] [mac-torrent-download.net].dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-05 08:29:30|
|Files||MacFamilyTree 9 v9.0.8 MAS+iCloud [TNT] [mac-torrent-download.net].dmg (118.2 MB)|
MacFamilyTree gives genealogy a facelift: modern, interactive, convenient and fast. Explore your family tree and your family history in a way generations of chroniclers before you would have loved. MacFamilyTree helps you capture your family history, and turns data and facts into conclusive reports and visually impressive charts.
MacFamilyTree offers numerous options for you to capture and visualize your family history. Now matter how you want to illustrate your family relationships – MacFamilyTree 8 has the right solution for you, offering different types of reports, charts or the innovative Virtual Tree 3D view. The possibilities are nearly endless – optionally synchronize your data via iCloud, access a huge genealogical online archive to assist your research, create websites and family books or do your research on the go with MobileFamilyTree 8, available separately for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Wellstructured, fast and easytouse user interface
- The new Interactive Family Tree: Lets you navigate your entire family tree, view all persons and families, and add persons directly
- FamilySearch: Doing extensive research has never been more convenient access the world’s biggest genealogical archive with several billions of person and family records from the comfort your home.
- Genealogical research developed specifically for OS X in order to harness cuttingedge Apple technologies for optimized application performance
Compatibility: OS X 10.13 or late, 64bit
What’s New in MacFamilyTree 9.0.8
- Descendancy Report now optionally displays the place of marriage
- Fixed layouting issues in the fan chart
- Narrative Report evaluates divorce events correctly now
- The Distribution Chart and Statistic Chart are now correctly evaluating the specified date range
- In charts as well as in reports, the calculated age will now correctly be displayed in the specified language
- Events list in the Person Report improved
- Localisation improvements